What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOUND WTB USP MATCH TRIGGER CONVERSION KIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guyanaman1963

Anyone has a Match Trigger conversion kit that they are willing to sell?
I am going to use it to upgrade my P2000sk. I know all of the parts wont work but I can still utilize them.
Thanks,
M.

ETA: I am also looking for the Gray Gun Short Reset kit for the P2000sk as well.

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
The only two (2) parts that WILL work with your P2000SK are Match Sear Spring and Match TRS. :)

Guyanaman1963

The only two (2) parts that WILL work with your P2000SK are Match Sear Spring and Match TRS. :)
James at Teufelshund said “The trigger return spring, sear spring and hammer spring” will work.
I dont know if I can do it, but I can always send it to him if need be. I also ordered a GG short reset trigger kit.
when its all done I will probably give it to my wife and probably carry my USPc or USPFS.... I cant believe the trigger is that horrible.
M.

You know... I’m thinking its a waste of time to buy a kit for over a $100.00 bucks just to get 3 springs.
I should probably just leave the trigger alone and just do the GG short reset and use the kit to convert one of my USP’s.

Thoughts or advise anyone? @AGG Tony... my voice of reasoning?
M.

Last edited:

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
Definitely not the hammer spring. He must be thinking of the P2000, not the SK.
It's not the first time I catch him saying stuff incorrectly.

AGG

Staff member
James at Teufelshund said “The trigger return spring, sear spring and hammer spring” will work.
I dont know if I can do it, but I can always send it to him if need be. I also ordered a GG short reset trigger kit.
when its all done I will probably give it to my wife and probably carry my USPc or USPFS.... I cant believe the trigger is that horrible.
M.

You know... I’m thinking its a waste of time to buy a kit for over a $100.00 bucks just to get 3 springs.
I should probably just leave the trigger alone and just do the GG short reset and use the kit to convert one of my USP’s.

Thoughts or advise anyone? @AGG Tony... my voice of reasoning?
M.

Practice--- learn to use the factory trigger--- snap caps are less expensive. ;)

Tony

AGG

Staff member
Definitely not the hammer spring. He must be thinking of the P2000, not the SK.
It's not the first time I catch him saying stuff incorrectly.

But . . . but . . . he's the expert. ;)

Tony

Guyanaman1963

WoW, I’m lost... I was under the impression he was the go to guy for anything HK that wasn’t under warranty.
That his ability to fix anything HK was at the top of the food chain.
Not defending him in anyway as I have never used his services before, but what am I missing?
M.

Status
Not open for further replies.