What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTS WTS P7M8 magazines

jawper

Greetings!

I have the following magazines that are surplus to requirements.

- P7M8. Like new with storage marks & sharpie on the baseplates. 4 marked “id”. 6 marked “IS”. - $100 each shipped in CONUS. Reduced to $90 each shipped

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions (drewATgeekspillDOTcom).

Postal Money Order preferred.

Attachments

• P7M8(small).jpg
    P7M8(small).jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

rnzz6

i would like to buy 2 p7m13 magazines. what do i need to do .thank you

JKap23

Just wanted to say I got the P7M13 magazines. Fast shipping. They look new. Buy with confidence!

stoner63

Greetings!

- P7M13 New in HK bags. Marked "Made in Germany" - $125 each shipped in CONUS.

- P7M13 Like new with light storage marks & sharpie marks on the baseplates - $110 each shipped in CONUS.

- P7M8. Like new with storage marks & sharpie on the baseplates. 4 marked “id”. 6 marked “IS”. - $100 each shipped in CONUS.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions (drewATgeekspillDOTcom).

Greetings!

- P7M13 New in HK bags. Marked "Made in Germany" - $125 each shipped in CONUS.

- P7M13 Like new with light storage marks & sharpie marks on the baseplates - $110 each shipped in CONUS.

- P7M8. Like new with storage marks & sharpie on the baseplates. 4 marked “id”. 6 marked “IS”. - $100 each shipped in CONUS.

Hello, I would like to know if you still have new P7M13 magazines and how do I order them, I want 2 new ,
do you have paypal? Thank you,

jawper

Hello, I would like to know if you still have new P7M13 magazines and how do I order them, I want 2 new ,
do you have paypal? Thank you,
Awesome. Just replied to the email you sent.

Thanks!

End Game

I am interested in purchasing a couple?? of HK P7M13 magazines. What do you have.

Thanks

JJH

Greetings!

- P7M13 New in HK bags. Marked "Made in Germany" - $125 each shipped in CONUS. All sold. Thanks!

- P7M13 Like new with light storage marks & sharpie marks on the baseplates - $110 each shipped in CONUS. Reduced to $100 each shipped

- P7M8. Like new with storage marks & sharpie on the baseplates. 4 marked “id”. 6 marked “IS”. - $100 each shipped in CONUS. Reduced to $90 each shipped

Hi, I am interested in two of the P7M13 used mags. Do you have any left and if so how do I get them?