What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CFP Championship Give Away Part 2

ENDER

Staff member
The College Football Championship game is Monday night at 8pm EST. Alabama v Georgia

Similar to last weeks give away - but not exactly, so read carefully. This time we will be looking for the combined HALF TIME score. Again, post your best guess for the combined HALF TIME score.

Example: the halftime score is Bama 3 - Georgia 2, the combined total would be 5 (this is a ridiculous example of course)

The winner(s) will have there choice of several available NIW HK magazines, plus a choice of a NIB HK mug (no Tony, I don't have an MK23 :( :ROFLMAO:) and I think I have another HK banner.

Open to all registered members and staff

Post below with your best guess.

Good luck

HK12Step

As a lucky recipient of one of last games prizes thanks to @ENDER ’s generosity (which arrived expeditiously and in perfect condition, thank you again sir) I should not be eligible but still want to call my shot as it made the games more entertaining (for me anyway).

So, my out of the prize running guess is:

(one step further I’ll call it Bama 21 Georgia 10 at half)

Last edited:

flybynt

As a lucky recipient of one of last games prizes thanks to @ENDER ’s generosity (which arrived expeditiously and in perfect condition, thank you again sir) I should not be eligible but still want to call my shot as it made the games more entertaining (for me anyway).

So, my out of the prize running guess is:

(one step further I’ll call it Bama 21 Georgia 10 at half)
31 is also my guess.

ENDER

Staff member
Everyone is eligible this week 🏈 But if they win, not sure which half of the magazine I'm sending them - or which side of the banner for that matter :ROFLMAO:

flybynt

Hehe u guys r too funny....since I believe its first come first served I will bow out gracefully 👍