What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Members' Firearms

DRYHEAT

F37y4D5.jpg
wNspYLV.jpg

Last edited:

flybynt

A roller lock of a different flavor. Lots of upgrades on this Stribog A3. I have added a 3-lug adapter, CZ Scorpion mag compatible lower with enhanced BHO and mag release, Timmeny AR drop in trigger, HB Industries folding charging handle and captured stop, 40 degree wedge, ACR stock adapter and stock, Aimpoint T1 with tango down cover, mlok rail scales, topped off with a B&T shorty QD vertical grip.
I will probably eventually put a different grip on it and an ambi safety lever, maybe a Franklin BFS if I'm feeling froggy and call it done.
Honestly I know it's sacrilege to say, but it gives my favorite mp5 a run for its money. This is not even close to being the same animal as the A1 Stribog at all.

***update***
They now offer a factory option that uses Glock mags if that's your thing and you wanted to run a pistol mag instead of a dead reliable high capacity curved sub gun type mag.
Also they recently added a new A3-S version for "short" which is equivalent to a K gun with its 5.3" barrel and a shorter shroud to reduce OAL.
Unfortunately if you wanted the "S" model and Glock mags you still have to roll your own.

20220728_193018~2.jpg

Last edited: