Search results

  1. THRLSEKR

    WTS USP 45 12 ROUND MIL/LE STAMPED MAGS

    STANDARD FLOORPLATE GENUINE HK 2148625 TWO N.I.P. 12 ROUND MAGS FOR $100 INCL. U.S.P.S. PRIORITY SHIPPING Just went back and read the rules. I'm in South Florida, but still too lazy today to post pics until the 26th. I lay myself at the mercy of the MODS.....
  2. THRLSEKR

    SOLD MARK 23 MAGAZINES - N.I.P. 12 ROUND

    CHRISTMAS SPECIAL BOYS AND GIRLS !!!! I HAVE FOUR 12 ROUND MAGAZINES - NEW IN PACKAGE FOR $200 INCLUDES SHIPPING - U.S.P.S. PRIORITY I'M TOO LAZY TODAY TO POST A PIC. NO FEEDBACK HERE (YET) BUT THESE ARE GENUINE HK PACKAGED 215668S PRODUCTS FIRST " I'LL TAKE IT " WINS. EDIT- JUST WENT BACK...
  3. THRLSEKR

    not a new FORUM, just a suggestion...

    I personally find the DATE ( in the top left) of any given post difficult to SEE as it is an " off-gray " or almost the same dark color as the background screen
  4. THRLSEKR

    FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH.....Ammo shortage(s)

    Just got this link from a friend. I think it's relevant, if MOD'S disagree...promptly punt it. Fairly confident i'm preaching to the choir here, but most of our ILK strike me as reasonable people.
  5. THRLSEKR

    LOOKING FOR A .357 / .38SPCL LEVER ACTION

    Friends and members...... (insert HEAR YE, HEAR YE) Did a 'accounting' of my ammo stores recently and decided I have more .38+P than I can shoot in TWO Lifetimes through a wheel gun. Realizing the "hole" in my collection, i've decided that if the excrement hits the oscillating/cooling...
  6. THRLSEKR

    Thanks to Guyana and AGG for the invite !

    Anybody ever see THE VILLAGE? Well I had/have been very 'non-plussed' by that other place lately..... (you know, THOSE OF WHICH WE DON'T SPEAK) so here I am.
Back
Top