hk416

  1. RobMa

    FOUND Looking for a genuine HK416 14.5" barrel

    Looking for a genuine HK416 14.5" barrel, no knockoffs and no MR556 barrels please. Ignore the rest of the upper, I just want the barrel. (unless buying the entire upper is the only way to get the barrel) :sneaky: Let me know what ya have. Thanks
  2. RobMa

    SOLD AH date coded 10.4 HK416 in excellent condition - PRICE DROP -

    AH date coded 10.4" HK416 upper (There is oil on it) Comes with Geissele rail Brand New Surefire CTN KAC front and rear micro iron sights HK charging handle Factory AG dated barrel Wingless vented gas block Arisaka SMR indexer HK416 Bolt Carrier Group Extra Geissele SMR picatinny rails for...
  3. RobMa

    SOLD HK416 (old)

    Please see new ad for HK416
  4. P

    Confirmation of real HK416A5 Upper

    I was hoping I could get confirmation that this upper I got is a genuine 416A5 upper (RAL8000). I’m attaching pictures. The upper, bolt, and barrel all have matching serials but no date codes. I’ve read that more recently made A5’s don’t have date codes but not sure if that’s true. Hoping...
Back
Top