What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Arms Unlimited 416 BCG Here We Go Again

ENDER

Staff member
If you got in on it, has anybody's actually shipped yet? Purchased on Monday, shipping notification on Tuesday - and of course not tendered to the USPS yet. I hope they are at least 'in country'. Too busy auctioning off P7M8's I guess. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Brad4065

If you got in on it, has anybody's actually shipped yet? Purchased on Monday, shipping notification on Tuesday - and of course not tendered to the USPS yet. I hope they are at least 'in country'. Too busy auctioning off P7M8's I guess. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Aaaaaannnnnnd "Out of Stock"

That didn't last long, and over $1000 a pop!!!!!!!

IsaacL

Yeah, my order didn't actually ship until last night at 11:58 pm. Totally par for the course with AU unfortunately.

ENDER

Staff member
Yeah, my order didn't actually ship until last night at 11:58 pm. Totally par for the course with AU unfortunately.
Oh, I know. Mine finally started moving at 1am this morning. Just looking for someone to commiserate with :sneaky: :LOL: