What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decisions Decisions did I do the right thing?

31ST MEUSOC

I put up My C93 rifle in trade for a PSA Type 56 spiker AK, I love my rifle put some serious work into her to make sure she shoots like a typewriter. A little back story I had a Polytech Spiker AK it was my Dads I wound up selling to pay Bill's for College and I have regretted it ever since my father of course said not a biggie its an AK you got your education get one later. Well later never came I got out of the USMC went to work had three kids now they are going to College all at the same time well my oldest graduated this spring passed but have two left. Anyway do you think its dumb I know it's a PSA but it makes me think of my dad anyway I think I am doing the right thing?

AGG

Staff member
Absolutely doing the right thing--- anything that makes you feel good and fondly remember your dad is a good thing. ;)

Tony

Lamont

Staff member
Even without the emotional aspects I call this a good trade, no need to second guess yourself on this. Ask yourself which one you would be more confident walking out the door with.