Doc44ga Well-known member Joined Nov 21, 2020 Posts 142 Feedback: 1 / 0 / 0 Friday at 6:34 AM #1 I was assembling my two position gas block and the spring gods claimed my spring. Does anyone know where to buy a new one or have a cross reference to a modern one to buy from another vendor? All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Doc
I was assembling my two position gas block and the spring gods claimed my spring. Does anyone know where to buy a new one or have a cross reference to a modern one to buy from another vendor? All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Doc
OP Doc44ga Well-known member Joined Nov 21, 2020 Posts 142 Feedback: 1 / 0 / 0 Sunday at 1:17 PM Thread Starter #2 @AGG any ideas? Doc
AGG Staff member Joined Nov 11, 2020 Posts 7,496 Location Alabama Feedback: 13 / 0 / 0 Yesterday at 10:31 AM #3 Unfortunately, I do not. Tony
OP Doc44ga Well-known member Joined Nov 21, 2020 Posts 142 Feedback: 1 / 0 / 0 Yesterday at 12:33 PM Thread Starter #4 Thanks @AGG I understand. Doc
AGG Staff member Joined Nov 11, 2020 Posts 7,496 Location Alabama Feedback: 13 / 0 / 0 Yesterday at 12:38 PM #5 Apologies for not being more help. Tony