What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ever lean on an HK warranty?

Have you ever needed a warranty repair or replacement for your HK?

• Yep

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.

ENDER

Staff member
How important is an HK-USA lifetime warranty to you? Would you have any problem buying an imported HK?

I've got HKI's, PW Arms and RGuns imports - never a problem.

Guyanaman1963

How important is an HK-USA lifetime warranty to you? Would you have any problem buying an imported HK?
It’s super nice to have a lifetime warranty, and would prefer it over no warranty, but it would not stop me from buying any HK from another importer.
M.

Tailflash

Since I picked up my first HK (HK93 IC Date Code) way back in 1986, a warranty repair or replacement(?); never. Worn out parts due to usage: I have one problematic USP45 12 Rnd mag that doesn't lock the slide back on occasion and could probably use a new follower (or try the old spring stretching effort - yes, that helps), but I'll live with it for range use. I've never sent in any of my warranty cards for registration; was I supposed to? They're HKs. 'Nuff said.