What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Firepower magazine

larryccf

Contributing member
Don't know how many folks have seen any issues of it, but Firepower was in print from 1986 thru approx 1990 - has some of the best articles or reviews on all the military weaponry. They did an article on HK41s that i've scanned and waiting for AGG to tell me it's okay to post. But if you guys want some good reading look for a set of them, they make not only great reading but a must have on your library reference shelf. I picked up a set about 10 years ago and have been scanning them for myself, but will probably be selling the paper version late this year.

AGG

Staff member
Don't know how many folks have seen any issues of it, but Firepower was in print from 1986 thru approx 1990 - has some of the best articles or reviews on all the military weaponry. They did an article on HK41s that i've scanned and waiting for AGG to tell me it's okay to post. But if you guys want some good reading look for a set of them, they make not only great reading but a must have on your library reference shelf. I picked up a set about 10 years ago and have been scanning them for myself, but will probably be selling the paper version late this year.

PM to you--- absolutely--- post in the Reference/Data/Image section. ;)

Tony

larryccf

Contributing member
just pm'd you back - at the top of the page it indicates "not open to further replies" and there is no option to post there
what if i post it here and you move it to the data page

larryccf

Contributing member
HK G41 review article, see images below, from left to right

Attachments

• HK G41 FIREPOWER MAGAZINE-1.pdf
    7.3 MB · Views: 27
  • HK G41 FIREPOWER MAGAZINE-2.pdf
    7.8 MB · Views: 14
  • HK G41 FIREPOWER MAGAZINE-3.pdf
    7.9 MB · Views: 13
  • HK G41 FIREPOWER MAGAZINE-4.pdf
    7.8 MB · Views: 13

AGG

Staff member
just pm'd you back - at the top of the page it indicates "not open to further replies" and there is no option to post there
what if i post it here and you move it to the data page

Thanks--- will do. :)

Tony