What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full Auto Friday

Mitchell

I got to work a little late on Friday and of course the crew took the opportunity to unleash hell upon me. My crew chief had brought in Chick-fil-a and mine was no where to be seen since I was late. We are, well, ruthless to one another when it comes to accountability... even to the boss. I would have it no other way. They are truly the finest group of guys I have ever worked with.

So, to get back at their insolence I muttered something under my breath about going to Full Auto Friday by myself and started walking out the door. I quickly had my Chick-fil-a and my diet lemonade (I am addicted to that stuff) and a volley of apologies. From time to time I like to reward the crew by coming in and telling them we are taking the day off for Full Auto Friday. They can’t go home, they can’t stay at work, they are required to attend the team building exercise, even my ultra left Seattle born gun hating DAG (Data Acquisition Guy). The majority of the crew are from the South so it doesn’t take much to talk them into going shooting instead of being at work. My DAG is so outgunned (pun emphasized) he just shrugs his shoulders, turns off the shock dyno and his computer, and walks to the van with several redneck remarks along the way.

Last edited:

HK53King

The shower of golden rainbows never gets old, pure Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Tailflash

Finally got out to the range last Friday for some Full Auto Fun, but for some reason, took only one photo. Too busy BS'n with one of the ROs whom I took a couple videos of him on his iPhone shooting my MP5-N; big grins/made his day... Couple of the 'boys' that came along brought their AUG and SCAR 17S and a bunch of pistols. We pissed away nearly a thousand rounds of my ammo; 9mm/5.56/7.62 reloads (thank God I got into reloading when I was just a young teen). I also brought my two G36Ks, but don't remember shooting any of them...(like WTF?) I know...w/o pics none of that stuff happened...

IMG_6775.JPG

HK53King

Yes rainbows (arc arch like) and golden shower (flying brass) can be misconstrued Oops! It's not about j.b.'s life story (never cap the name of treasonous chicom POS turds.) Ok I fixed it for ya my friend ha ha!

AGG

Staff member
Finally got out to the range last Friday for some Full Auto Fun, but for some reason, took only one photo. Too busy BS'n with one of the ROs whom I took a couple videos of him on his iPhone shooting my MP5-N; big grins/made his day... Couple of the 'boys' that came along brought their AUG and SCAR 17S and a bunch of pistols. We pissed away nearly a thousand rounds of my ammo; 9mm/5.56/7.62 reloads (thank God I got into reloading when I was just a young teen). I also brought my two G36Ks, but don't remember shooting any of them...(like WTF?) I know...w/o pics none of that stuff happened...

You are credible and generous :giggle: --- sounded like a good time. ;)

Tony