What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTS Full Circle. A Treatise on Roller-Locking

MMissile

I have for sale a very-rare, new-condition copy of the R Blake Stevens book......"Full Circle". This is the definitive look at all things roller-locked. This book contains info from the 1920's to 2006. It has an amazing amount of knowledge in carefully researched text, images, drawings, documents, etc.
I have never read this copy, and it is in new-condition. Without a doubt, there's more info in this publication on this subject, than any other source. 514 pages of INFORMATION. Mostly HK/Cetme, it also touches on SIGS and all the other roller-locked stuff I've ever heard of....or not.
This is a must-have, for those who live and breathe this stuff. My favorite firearm book, by far. You want and need more than pretty pictures? This is THE book.

$550.00 properly/carefully shipped. Not that it matters, but I paid more. I know I'll be regretting this, later. LOL
full circle.jpgfull circle 2.jpgfull circle 3.jpgfull circle 4.jpgfull circle 5.jpgfull circle 6.jpgfull circle 7.jpgfull circle 8.jpg