What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fun times with the old 91

mark5pt56

Had a free day yesterday so I packed up some rifles and headed out to the range for some zero verification and fun. The closest range only goes to 100, this one 628(They want targets at the berm edge) I recently picked up a 1979 HK91 and Hensoldt scope, loving it! Using Federal MSR 149 grain, the bullet drop is right on to 300, farthest I went to ring steel. Started on the 12" and worked down to the 6" plate. Enjoyable day, reached 75 on the chilly Florida morning, sun was shining and no worries.

Mark

AGG

Staff member
Thanks for the report, and congratulations on the newest acquisition.

Tony

Ridgerunner

Had a free day yesterday so I packed up some rifles and headed out to the range for some zero verification and fun. The closest range only goes to 100, this one 628(They want targets at the berm edge) I recently picked up a 1979 HK91 and Hensoldt scope, loving it! Using Federal MSR 149 grain, the bullet drop is right on to 300, farthest I went to ring steel. Started on the 12" and worked down to the 6" plate. Enjoyable day, reached 75 on the chilly Florida morning, sun was shining and no worries.

Mark
Hey Mark, was just wondering if you go down and shoot in Northport and Arcadia with a bunch of other lowlifes, I’m trying to figure out if you’re a friend of mine that I shoot with LOL