What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going back to my cave

MMissile

O.K. I admit it has been awhile since I have Looked for HK91/G3 parts

J.H.Christ
We used to get a whole PARTS KIT with FMP Barrel for less than the price of a Stripped BOLT!

O.K. Going back to my cave

It's the end-times of a capitalistic, Democratic-Republic. Panic will ramp-up everything. Scared people, will pay anything for stuff they believe will be verboten.

Guyanaman1963

It's the end-times of a capitalistic, Democratic-Republic. Panic will ramp-up everything. Scared people, will pay anything for stuff they believe will be verboten.
Everything comes full circle I think... I mean Hostess Twinkies cam back!!! :sneaky:
But yeah, I agree with you that “panic” ramps up everything.
M.

MMissile

Twinkies are smaller, and suck. I don't eat many sweets, and have had something on occasion that I haven't in years. It's always a let-down.

Guyanaman1963

Twinkies are smaller, and suck. I don't eat many sweets, and have had something on occasion that I haven't in years. It's always a let-down.
🤣 I get it... but cant have them, I suffer from a rare disorder that is triggered by Carbs, Sugars, and Starches so I just long for them!
Kind of like HK’s.... cant afford them so I just ....... 🤣🤣🤣
M.

Elkaholic

If it's missing the the locking lever and bits I have you covered. I need a few things from RTG if you want to combine an order also

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 2

Elkaholic

Mine runs in semi just fine. Not so well with the fun switch flipped.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 2