What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK 416A5 mugs upon the web shop

AGG

Staff member
I am still waiting for someone to "Pay It Forward" an MK23 mug--- and to give me a heads up before it is posted. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Omega21

I find this whole mug game utterly frustrating. I'm not going to stalk HK's Instagram account just so I can drop everything in my life the moment they announce the mug of the month so I can snag one. These are cheap, made in China, mugs that HK probably gets for $3 each. They aren't even nicely done. There's no reason for the webshop to buy them in such limited quantities, especially after seeing how quickly they sell out. This is how the secondary market for HK swag gets over-inflated, plus it just leaves people disappointed that they couldn't get their own cheap mug (me included). This is counterintuitive to pleasing your market base in my opinion. Rant complete.

AGG

Staff member
I find this whole mug game utterly frustrating. I'm not going to stalk HK's Instagram account just so I can drop everything in my life the moment they announce the mug of the month so I can snag one. These are cheap, made in China, mugs that HK probably gets for $3 each. They aren't even nicely done. There's no reason for the webshop to buy them in such limited quantities, especially after seeing how quickly they sell out. This is how the secondary market for HK swag gets over-inflated, plus it just leaves people disappointed that they couldn't get their own cheap mug (me included). This is counterintuitive to pleasing your market base in my opinion. Rant complete.

Agreed--- we will need to wait for Volume 2 to be released. :rolleyes:

Tony

MMissile

I won't play that game. I got lucky one morning when I was looking for something else, and got one of the mugs.....but I don't drink coffee at home, and don't need more crap laying around. It's kinda funny to watch people act like it's Black-Friday to get Hk products. Firearms or swag.....

AGG

Staff member
I won't play that game. I got lucky one morning when I was looking for something else, and got one of the mugs.....but I don't drink coffee at home, and don't need more crap laying around. It's kinda funny to watch people act like it's Black-Friday to get Hk products. Firearms or swag.....

If you don't drink coffee, and dislike "crap lying around", then send me your MK23 mug. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

MMissile

Nah. It's full of dog chew-sticks on the kitchen counter....and I threw away the too-small box it was packed in. I'm surprised it made the trip.

MMissile

I know you're not joking, so I made that known. Now, people won't have to bug me about it anymore.