What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HK USP Match sight question

Doc44ga

After the HK USP Match Infromation post was created, questions about the front sight in the USP Manual, the Gray room book, and the Match pistol that is in the Gray room have arisen. For most Match pistols the front sight is on the front of the pistol, in the images below it appears to be on the weight. Does anyone know of this existing outside of the Gray room or pictures? Also, does anyone know exactly how the site is attached? Is there a third type of weight with a sight slot or attached sight? Any help or information would be appreciated.

The first picture is from the USP user manual.
Match front signt from USP Manual.JPG

The next 4 picture are from SudS and are in the Gray room.
Match front signt from USP Gray room 1.JPGMatch front signt from USP Gray room 2.JPGMatch front signt from USP Gray room 3.JPGMatch front signt from USP Gray room 4.JPG

The last picture is of a different HK Match that was in the Gray room book.
Match front signt from USP Gray book.jpg

Thanks
Doc

Doc44ga

WhiteMarlin solved the mystery.
The sight is attached to the barrel.
EACCC2E0-A900-4034-A41E-D0ED1293CA6F.jpeg
Doc

Doc44ga

Tony I figured if anyone had the information about the sight it would be you. Do you know what model pistol the sight was originally made for? Now that I’ve seen it, of course I want one. Lol

Doc

AGG

Staff member
Tony I figured if anyone had the information about the sight it would be you. Do you know what model pistol the sight was originally made for? Now that I’ve seen it, of course I want one. Lol

Doc

Negative information on this particular sight. :)

Tony

Doc44ga

Thank you, Sir. As always much appreciated

Doc