What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB HK91 Woodland Camo - looking for one

dmeiling

I recently picked up a collection of the Camo HK91 and Hk93's. The gentleman had purchased what he thought was a complete set of the camo and an SR9. He had two HK 93 in Desert camo so I have an extra of these. Unfortunately the HK91 was actually an IC date coded standard HK91 that has a PSG1 trigger installed with the original box but it was painted to look like the Woodland Camo color and is not the proper serial number for the Camo series (41-060XXX). The HK91 is brand new and seems unfired and has the letter from the HK dealer referencing the trigger work and warranty. The rest are in immaculate condition. I would really like to complete the set and get a real HK91 in Woodland Camo. As I stated I have an HK93 in Desert Camo and other items to trade or can pay cash if that is what you want. Show me what you got.IMG_9593.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Brad4065

I recently picked up a collection of the Camo HK91 and Hk93's. The gentleman had purchased what he thought was a complete set of the camo and an SR9. He had two HK 93 in Desert camo so I have an extra of these. Unfortunately the HK91 was actually an IC date coded standard HK91 that has a PSG1 trigger installed with the original box but it was painted to look like the Woodland Camo color and is not the proper serial number for the Camo series (41-060XXX). The HK91 is brand new and seems unfired and has the letter from the HK dealer referencing the trigger work and warranty. The rest are in immaculate condition. I would really like to complete the set and get a real HK91 in Woodland Camo. As I stated I have an HK93 in Desert Camo and other items to trade or can pay cash if that is what you want. Show me what you got.View attachment 7583
Nice!!!!!!!!!

AGG

Staff member
Awesome acquisitions. ;)
The paint scheme on the HK91 woodland appears comparable--- are you certain that the date code is not IH or II? :unsure:

Tony

Last edited:

bystok

Awesome acquisitions. ;)
The paint scheme on the HK91 woodland appears comparable--- are you certain that the date code is not IH or II? :unsure:

Tony
The 91 he has is definitely NOT the HK woodland paint.....a complete different camo pattern on his gun which also is supported by the IC date code he referenced as woodland guns are not IC

Last edited by a moderator:

AGG

Staff member
The 91 he has is definitely NOT the HK woodland paint.....a complete different camo pattern on his gun which also is supported by the IC date code he referenced as woodland guns are not IC

Certainly is a great paint scheme--- "legitimate" was incorrect wording--- changed to "comparable". ;)

Tony

dmeiling

Awesome acquisitions. ;)

Tony
Hi Tony,

Yeah the date code is IC and the serial number is A58xxx and not the 41-160XXX the Camo Series had. You can see that the HK91 in Woodlandish camo has no paint on the underside of the front handguard. It also has a lighter color in the camo paint that is not there on the real HK93. Really hoping I can find one to complete the set. Hopefully someone has two of the HK91 in Woodland and needs an HK93 in Desert and we can work something out.

Swede

Hi, I realize this is an old post and I am new to this forum. I do have a woodland camo HK91 and 5 mags that I would part with if you are still interested.
Thank you.

ENDER

Staff member
Hi, I realize this is an old post and I am new to this forum. I do have a woodland camo HK91 and 5 mags that I would part with if you are still interested.
Thank you.
Welcome to the forum. I hope you understand, any potential buyer is going to want assurances that your rare HK91 really exists. Most buyers are going to be skeptical unless you can provide references from other forums or you are able to Facetime with the weapon in hand.

Enjoy your time here. :)

Swede

Thank you. I joined for this specific reason but I am already finding interesting things to read here.
Absolutely! If there is interest I am willing to post any pictures or FaceTime with original poster. The original post is "old" so I am not sure there is still any interest. If possible I would prefer a face to face interaction but know that can prove to be difficult.

Guyanaman1963

Thank you. I joined for this specific reason but I am already finding interesting things to read here.
Absolutely! If there is interest I am willing to post any pictures or FaceTime with original poster. The original post is "old" so I am not sure there is still any interest. If possible I would prefer a face to face interaction but know that can prove to be difficult.
There is always in an interest in anything HK… where do you think you are… Glock Talk? 😂
At the least post up some pics of what you have…. You might be surprised at what YOU LEARN about YOUR gun!
Just saying, the info on this site is unmatched anywhere else.
Welcome to the site and have fun while youre here.
M.

AGG

Staff member

Welcome to the site--- post pictures of the rifle. ;)

Tony

Swede

Hello! Thank you M and Tony for the welcoming.
Here are a few pictures that just took. It is difficult to get the right color in the afternoon light. The phone is too "smart", I feel it adds a bit too much contrast and the lighter color in the camo should be a bit more green but hopefully you get an idea. Please let me know if you need additional pictures.

Cheers

Attachments

• tempImageBy5wuO.png
    tempImageBy5wuO.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • tempImagelp3JAW.png
    tempImagelp3JAW.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • tempImage7XvClR.png
    tempImage7XvClR.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
  • tempImagebGioxX.png
    tempImagebGioxX.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
  • tempImageQn95PP.png
    tempImageQn95PP.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
  • tempImage7ZBB92.png
    tempImage7ZBB92.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • tempImageMYvroT.png
    tempImageMYvroT.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 23

AGG

Staff member
Here are a few pictures that just took. It is difficult to get the right color in the afternoon light. The phone is too "smart", I feel it adds a bit too much contrast and the lighter color in the camo should be a bit more green but hopefully you get an idea. Please let me know if you need additional pictures.

Cheers

You're welcome. :)
A most excellent woodland--- even many extra, woodland magazines--- very nice. ;)

Tony

Guyanaman1963

Cheers
That is one beautiful weapon! Thanks for sharing!!!!
M.

Brad4065

Cheers
Dude!!!!!

You should change your name from @Swede to SWEET!!!! That is one very sweet looking HK!!!!

Cheers!!!!!

Swede

Thank you everyone for your input and encouraging comments.
This rifle was an impulse buy some years ago. I mainly collect WWII era firearms and military with my two oldest sons. But also some more modern firearms on occasion. We wanted a HK91 for a shooter and set out to find a nice one. As you can tell at this point my HK knowledge is limited to the firearm and function itself not what is collectable or not. A local auction had a woodland camo up for sale, I really only wanted a “regular” black one but figured I could do with a camo one. To my surprise it went for more money than I wanted to spend. That’s how I learned the camo ones are more desirable. A few days later my sons and I came across another woodland camo, this one, also at an auction that was currently ongoing. With my newly acquired “knowledge” of the woodland being more desirable I took a quick decision to buy it and got it for more or less the same as a “regular” would cost, maybe a small premium. It was only afterwards that I learned enough to determine that it was likely original. Actually the rifle was in better condition than I had hoped. Upon inspection the rifle appeared never to have been shot. There is a generous amount of grease, all places where you would quickly see wear, mag well, bolt etc, does not have any scratches worth mentioning.
Because of the rarity and condition I never used the rifle and it merely gets looked at or shown off. That is why I come to the difficulty decision to maybe let it go to someone that appreciate it for what it is better than I do. I figure I can acquire a good condition “regular” HK91 that we can use and have some greenbacks left for other purchases to add to the collection. And that’s my story for this rifle and how I ended up on this forum. Thank you for your time.

Valmet

That looks like a very nice example...if you don’t work out a deal with the OP I’d be interested.

Last edited: