What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holiday Sale on C93/HK93 receivers $70 on GB

NorincoKid

Hopefully its ok to post this here...if not please nuke it and pardon my ignorance.

Saw these today. Bent (but not welded) 5.56 HK receivers, Century ones, for $70.

Can't bend a flat that cheap....for those of us who weld up our own this is a pretty good deal, figured I'd share.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Elkaholic

I bought one of these about 8 months ago for double that price. It's still sitting in the safe. RTG has since come out with there flats that I still haven't built on. :unsure: I just wish it wasn't plastered on the side "Century Arms Inc."

Elkaholic

I got in 2 of the RTG flats this week. I’d be tempted by one of those C93 flats for the price but it’d be worried bout the magwell moving when I TiG’d the lettering over and remarked it.
I picked up 3 of the RTG flats a few months ago. One for a project and a couple extra because I have a problem :ROFLMAO: