What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many of your friends...

MMissile

....are HK fanboys [excuse me...fan-beings], or share your passion for the brand?

I don't have any firearms friends who are really brand loyal. I'm becoming less loyal, daily. I have my old HK stuff that I really like, and everything else I've been buying, just tickle different places for me. I prefer to shoot my stuff, rather than hide it. I gotta believe I've had to look like a kook to them, about firearms. However, you can always sense a little envy about the brands I collected.

HK12Step

Zero. I like it that way, when we go out it gives me an opportunity to shoot a wider variety as well as them that otherwise we may not have thought about. Pick and pull. And while I have more HK’s than anything else in my very, very small collection...and EDC, enjoy and probably favor them; Sig, Kimber, Ruger, Browning, Winchester, Norinco, Bushmaster, S&W, Glock, Mossberg, (maybe missing some) and an old Springfield all have taken up a home in the safe and get used (well except the Springfield). I just buy what I like at the time I suppose.....

MMissile

Good answer. I enjoy shooting everything, but have always liked to own stuff I wouldn't normally see, otherwise. My biggest kick outta having had the "cool" stuff, is sharing it with people who are unfamiliar or don't get a chance. Shooting.....they're pretty much the same. Point, shoot, smile.

dirtyharriett

I am a HK fangirl for sure but I've owned many other brands over the years and still do. I will say that I've sold fewer HK's than any other brand of firearms I've ever purchased. Heck I even bought a few back from people I sold them to years later... lol. I also really like B&T but my HK's will always be my favorites.

Guyanaman1963

When I show someone an HK they fall in love! But they never seem to hang in there for the long ru... they always bring out a Glock or a SIG!!! 😂

chad951

I am an equal opportunity collector. ;)

Tony
This is me Tony. My collection is mainly HKs but I have other, worth while brands as well. Nothing better than a trusty 10/22, Ithaca M37 or a Remington 870 and just about any Colt Python lineage 357 magnum wheel gun (I have a Trooper MKIII and love it).

ENDER

Staff member
This is me Tony. My collection is mainly HKs but I have other, worth while brands as well. Nothing better than a trusty 10/22, Ithaca M37 or a Remington 870 and just about any Colt Python lineage 357 magnum wheel gun (I have a Trooper MKIII and love it).
Remington 870? I'm one of the dummies who bought a DM. I'm about to put up for sale my sole Detachable Mag for $300 and include a free unfired Remington 870 DM shotgun 🤪

chad951

Remington 870? I'm one of the dummies who bought a DM. I'm about to put up for sale my sole Detachable Mag for $300 and include a free unfired Remington 870 DM shotgun 🤪
Ya, I wasn't a fan of the DM model. I have a modified police magnum. The Remington 870 and Mossberg 500 are two of the most mass produced and reliable pump shotguns in the world. I'd bet most members on this site have or currently have owned one of the two or both.