What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I once was lost but now I’m found!

UltraFudd

To start with, I wondered where the heck Tony went?

So, retired USN Surface Warfare Officer here. Been collecting H&K since I was on active duty 27 years ago and got my first; a P7M13 which I carried as a courier since our .45s were old clunky and not well maintained by the armory.

Got bit by the SP5 series bug and went the SBR / binary route since the boss said thirty grand for a sear was a bit hard on the retirement fund. Most recent acquisition is a MARK 23 FDE. Very happy to join that owner’s club!

Anyway, glad to be here and recognize a lot of familiar names.

AGG

Staff member

So, retired USN Surface Warfare Officer here. Been collecting H&K since I was on active duty 27 years ago and got my first; a P7M13 which I carried as a courier since our .45s were old clunky and not well maintained by the armory.

Got bit by the SP5 series bug and went the SBR / binary route since the boss said thirty grand for a sear was a bit hard on the retirement fund. Most recent acquisition is a MARK 23 FDE. Very happy to join that owner’s club!

Here I am. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Glad that you found us--- congratulations on the Mark 23 FDE. ;)

Tony

Guyanaman1963

Welcome Sir, and thank you for your service!
12 years USAF E6, but I like to think I’m a E7 😂

jorayr97

Welcome to the Pro Shop, nice looking pair of FDE's. I've got the FDE HK45 myself, it's big brother is just out of reach for me at the moment, but maybe someday.