What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MK23 Mod 0 USSOCOM Phase I/Phase II/Phase III (Military)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGG

Staff member
Currently, this is the information on the MK23 Mod 0 (Military) Phases, markings, and SN ranges:

Phase I (forward slide serrations)(Military)

23-005 through 23-021 (actually seen)

1. Markings/Prototypes (left slide/left- “Hk US-GOVT. Cal. .45”; left slide/right- serial number and “B”, or “B” in circle; left frame/center- serial number; forward slide serrations; thinner width vertical striations on front/rear of grip; slide lock button on back of front trigger guard (up to lock slide/down to release slide); flat magazine well; 12-round magazine with 2 lines halfway down on each side and flat baseplate; rectangular suppressor; large square LAM; non-reflective blued finish- Phase I OHWS

Phase II
(no forward slide serrations)(Military)

23-034 through 23-042 (actually seen)

1. Markings/Prototypes (left slide/left- “Hk US-GOVT. Cal. .45”; left slide/right- serial number and “B” in circle; left frame/center- serial number; forward slide serrations; wider vertical checkering on front/rear of grip; no slide lock button on back of front trigger guard; stepped magazine well; 12-round magazine with 2 lines all the way down on each side and stepped baseplate; Knight’s Armament rounded suppressor with no dimples and 3 slots/springs at the rear; no LAM; Maritime finish- Phase II OHWS

23-001
through 23-099 (total SN range for Phase I/Phase II)

Phase III (no forward slide serrations)(Military)

1. Markings/Military (left slide/left- “Hk USSOCOM Cal. .45”; left slide/right- serial number and “B” in circle; left frame/center- serial number; right barrel- HK Cal. .45/serial number and “B” in circle; no forward slide serrations; wider vertical checkering on front/rear of grip; no slide lock button on back of front trigger guard; stepped magazine well; 12-round magazine with 2 lines all the way down on each side and stepped baseplate; Knight’s Armament rounded suppressor enclosed with dimples; Wilcox/Insight LAM; Maritime finish)- Phase III OHWS

23-0100
through 23-2086

Tony

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.