What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New production G3 bayonets

Crash

Maybe these have been available all along but I just found them.

Website says:

Attention: "LAST-PRODUCTION" - after the sale of the stock is not expected to be reproduced.

The price without VAT is 167.23 Euros. Shipping is a flat 50 Euros so go crazy and make it a big order ;)

Last edited:

Tailflash

@Crash
Crap, now I'm taking another hard look at that G3 Bayonet. That sure looks good and without VAT, that's a nice price. Do these come with a sheath?

Tailflash

Never mind, answered my own question. The G3 comes with probably the nicest sheath I've ever seen. So tempting.

1688172894591.png

Tailflash

The wife unit and I are planning a two-week trip to Europe next year and are planning to go through Cologne (Koln). I can see a side-trip to Solingen (perhaps stay the night) since its like a suburb of Koln. "Oh look Honey, what cool knives... Can we get say...ten?" I can always send them back to the states via USPS Priority Flat Rate from the APO on one of the USAF bases there (having base access as retired military). Custom Form annotation: '10-Place Steak Knives Set'...(because they can also be used for that). Ha!
Yeah, I'm sure this will go over like a fart in church as I married an Accountant that watches my spending like a hawk. Albeit she hasn't yet caught on to the 'missing' $910.00 last month for the new P8A1 that I got from the Attic (purchase & shipping). Told her late last year that I was all done with buying any more guns. I can only keep up the distraction 'Oh look, Squirrel' for so long...

Brad4065

The wife unit and I are planning a two-week trip to Europe next year and are planning to go through Cologne (Koln). I can see a side-trip to Solingen (perhaps stay the night) since its like a suburb of Koln. "Oh look Honey, what cool knives... Can we get say...ten?" I can always send them back to the states via USPS Priority Flat Rate from the APO on one of the USAF bases there (having base access as retired military). Custom Form annotation: '10-Place Steak Knives Set'...(because they can also be used for that). Ha!
Yeah, I'm sure this will go over like a fart in church as I married an Accountant that watches my spending like a hawk. Albeit she hasn't yet caught on to the 'missing' $910.00 last month for the new P8A1 that I got from the Attic (purchase & shipping). Told her late last year that I was all done with buying any more guns. I can only keep up the distraction 'Oh look, Squirrel' for so long...
Count me in for one......by then I should have a way to cover your tracks and mine as well......have the same problem.;)