What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTS RE: HK Factory MP5 10MM barrel......

Brad4065

Hey guys!!!!

Since I've already built a bunch of MP5 10MM HK's......I probably need to share this one.....

I've got a factory MP5 10MM barrel, in the factory paper, that has only been opened for the pic.
Going to a new home....$5700.00 plus actual shipping.

Also.....this will come with two (2) 30 round, 10mm mags. Please know your laws, and not sold/shipped
where not legal.

Cheers!!!!!

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 9
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 10
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 10
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Brad4065

Hey guys!!!!

Since I've already built a bunch of MP5 10MM HK's......I probably need to share this one.....

I've got a factory MP5 10MM barrel, in the factory paper, that has only been opened for the pic.
Going to a new home....$5700.00 plus actual shipping.

Also.....this will come with two (2) 30 round, 10mm mags. Please know your laws, and not sold/shipped
where not legal.

Cheers!!!!!
Price drop.....$5400.00 with two (2) factory LEO mags...plus shipping. If you want insurance, actual cost. That's about what I have in it.

Just FYI....these are harder to find, and it took me some time to find this one. It's not a fake.......purchased from a reputable HK person.

Cheers!!!!