What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTS RE: Real HK416 NIB........

Brad4065

Hey all!!!!!

Reluctantly, I'm selling off an actual, transferable HK416 SF, matching numbers upper and lower.
One of less than 50 in US Civi hands.
Never fired except factory......zip tied and sitting in controlled safe. Put here first before going down the road of bidding.

It is not a clone or a build. Due to circumstances beyond my control I'm stuck in a spot over recent incidents.. I've never sold a firearm
prior to now and don't want to sell this......oh well.

Lower to be shipped from my FFL to yours......the upper sent from another location in which
has been stored, shipped separately. The two together will need to be registered SBR through NFA if put together.

{Caveat: Please know your firearm laws and note that this will not be sold to areas in which this is prohibited}
Pics only upon request, as I don't want those to get utilized in scams.

{Mods.....I've never done this before......so if I'm doing it wrong it's unintentional}

Cheers Guys!!!!!!! PM me if interested. Thanks again.

Guyanaman1963

Hey all!!!!!

Reluctantly, I'm selling off an actual, transferable HK416 SF, matching numbers upper and lower.
One of less than 50 in US Civi hands.
Never fired except factory......zip tied and sitting in controlled safe. Put here first before going down the road of bidding.

It is not a clone or a build. Due to circumstances beyond my control I'm stuck in a spot over recent incidents.. I've never sold a firearm
prior to now and don't want to sell this......oh well.

Lower to be shipped from my FFL to yours......the upper sent from another location in which
has been stored, shipped separately. The two together will need to be registered SBR through NFA if put together.

{Caveat: Please know your firearm laws and note that this will not be sold to areas in which this is prohibited}
Pics only upon request, as I don't want those to get utilized in scams.

{Mods.....I've never done this before......so if I'm doing it wrong it's unintentional}

Cheers Guys!!!!!!! PM me if interested. Thanks agaiN
And pics man… pics!!!
M.

Guyanaman1963

I think it's sold pending funds.....$22K.....

When I get home, I'll snap a few pics for eye candy.;)
Congrats on your sale!
Make sure you set aside a “slush fund” for medical emergencies… you know… like…. perforated ear drums, broken arms, UNEXPECTED EXPLOSIONS!!! 😂
Love ya brother, feel well and take care!
M.

Brad4065

Congrats on your sale!
Make sure you set aside a “slush fund” for medical emergencies… you know… like…. perforated ear drums, broken arms, UNEXPECTED EXPLOSIONS!!! 😂
Love ya brother, feel well and take care!
M.
You funny.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Wife said the same. Just looking for a year without injuries!!!!!

Cheers Homie!!!!!!!!