What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RE: Talk about a beast!!!!

Klaus

I’m calling BS on that one and like someone said in the comments there” of all the things that never happened …that never happened the most.

Brad4065

I don't know.

Look at the actual round, gun and stats surrounding it. The gun itself ways 55 lbs......etc.,

So I don't know, how propaganda surrounding a confirmed kill would mean literal d$ck sh$it since they're killing
these people by the thousands on both sides????

Meh...I thought it was an interesting firearm, kill and article. Maybe it happened....maybe it didn't.

The reality is.......only two people for sure know if it happened or not.;):unsure:

Cheers!!!!!!

AGG

Staff member
Probably more Ukro propaganda--- for additional funding. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
More legitimate if it was a Westinghouse M-25 Phased-Plasma Pulse Rifle (40-Watt range), or even an ANZIO 20. :unsure:

Tony

Guyanaman1963

Personally Ithink its another “Ghost of Kiev” story created by Ukraine Military.
If its true its true… but I question the range of 1.7 miles on any kind of thermal optics That is rifle mounted. Im not an expert on thermals or FLIRS, but how could he gotten a sight pic at that distance.
If its True… great! But im not feeling it.
M.

copdoc

Just jump in air click your heels 3x and say I believe. Or is it click your heels and say I believe 3x. 🤷🏽‍♀️

1.7 miles is a mighty long way. He should confirm it with these.

Last edited by a moderator:

GuntherRommel

I once blew the head off of a grouse at 110 yards over the top of my jeeps windshield with a six shot Ruger Blackhawk 357 magnum, not even aiming witnessed by several friends. That is how I got my nickname and my GB user name. Hey everyone gets lucky sometimes. but yes this is probably horseshit.

AGG

Staff member
Just jump in air click your heels 3x and say I believe. Or is it click your heels and say I believe 3x. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Those are awesome--- your own mini cruise missile. ;)

Tony

Brad4065

Personally Ithink its another “Ghost of Kiev” story created by Ukraine Military.
If its true its true… but I question the range of 1.7 miles on any kind of thermal optics That is rifle mounted. Im not an expert on thermals or FLIRS, but how could he gotten a sight pic at that distance.
If its True… great! But im not feeling it.
M.
I agree with your assessment too. I've got a FLIR mounted on an MR556/416 combo, and there's not much to see beyond
200 yards but a blob, either black blob or white.

Cheers

THOSE ARE COOL. But when I googled it, GB'd it, I couldn't seem to find them. :unsure::unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Good one.

Brad4065

Soooooo......I'm gathering that the general consensus from the brain trust here {no offense}, that this was a BS article,
and I am gullible.
<Sigh>
Oh well.....maybe, just maybe the gun was real???? Or maybe it was photo shopped like a bigfoot.

Cheers!!!!

Guyanaman1963

Soooooo......I'm gathering that the general consensus from the brain trust here {no offense}, that this was a BS article,
and I am gullible.
<Sigh>
Oh well.....maybe, just maybe the gun was real???? Or maybe it was photo shopped like a bigfoot.

Cheers!!!!
Not “gullible” at all… just ”optimistic“!!!! :cool::cool::cool:
M.

copdoc

As one of the old geysers said when his grandson bragged about shooting a hawk out of the air with a rifle. "The bullet had to go somewhere. "🤣🤣🤣

Note above story was old when I first heard it in 60s. Shooting a hawk now will get you time in the joint.

AGG

Staff member

Cheers!!!!

The rifle is real--- the story not so much: ;)

Tony

Users
  • 23px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png
    Ukraine: Armed Forces of Ukraine