What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning where I left off

has-been

Contributing member
Over the past year, I have been making my way through the collection by spending time with each weapons system/manufacture (before moving onto the next) while paying particular attention to the idiosyncrasies of each. To my pleasant surprise, the two systems that I can return to after any length of time and pick up where I left off are the USP and the 1911. Now that my experiment is over I’ll be spending nearly all my range time with these two. Has anyone else found something similar?

Guyanaman1963

I’m a 1911 type of guy, I have been carrying a P2000SK for the past year or so, but always switch back to a 1911 when doing church security
I am better trained with a 1911, but man… I love my HK’s.
M.

has-been

Contributing member
My USP45FS and I have been loyal to one another. :)

Tony
I am looking to add the USP45 to the stable. Should have picked one up back in the late 90s when I was stationed in Deutschland.

has-been

Contributing member
Try HK45C.

Shoots just like a 9mm, just more thump.

Cheers!!!!
I have never handled the HK45C, but I tried the HK45 and never warmed up to it. The USP not only feels better for me, but I shoot it better as well. Weird thing is that I used to shoot the USPc .357sig well, but over the past few years, that has evaporated. Basal joint arthritis in both hands would be my guess as the culprit.

Last edited: