What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Smooth trigger" on gb?

copdoc

I did not see an a3 stock in pics.

Thanks for info on trigger. Are they reliable? Does it set like the SG1 trigger?

Scofieauto

No, first you chamber the round and the move the selector to "set", pull the trigger and move the selector to fire. When you pull the trigger again it is with reduced pull. Very nice but awkward in use. Williams also makes a SG1 style trigger group that has the set button in the grip behind the trigger. They are of high quality and relativly inexpensive.

AGG

Staff member
I did not see an a3 stock in pics.

Thanks for info on trigger. Are they reliable? Does it set like the SG1 trigger?

I think that the seller means the "carry handle" when he states "and is held by the HK telescoping paratrooper stock". :unsure:

Tony

copdoc

I think that the seller means the "carry handle" when he states "and is held by the HK telescoping paratrooper stock". :unsure:

Tony
Ah ha. Maybe that's it. Looks like a nice rifle but description was somewhat lacking.

I like the set triggers on G3 SG1. I have not used one in many years.

MJ1

Hmm?

rsuWLS5.jpg