What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring Reference Chart for Different LEM Variants

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
Over the past few months, I've seen a number of people asking about what spring(s) they need to convert between LEM variants. So I came up with this chart. It lists the spring part numbers that you will need to convert from one LEM variant to another.

This is something that I have gathered from different sources over the past year and a half. I try to cover all the guns as accurately as I possibly can, but if you find something amiss, please let me know and I will update the chart accordingly.

Abbreviations
FPBS
= Firing Pin Block Spring
TRS = Trigger Rebound Spring
HS = Hammer Spring
DAO = Double Action Only
LEM = Law Enforcement Modification

Notes
• For USP/HK45-series guns, if you are converting a stock V1 (DA/SA) to a Light LEM, the HS, TRS, and FPBS for the Light LEM should be identical to the DA/SA springs. In other words, keep all the stock V1 springs. The chart below, however, shows a different TRS (209266 instead of 214164) for the Light LEM because it is assumed that you are converting to a Light LEM from a Heavy LEM configuration, and not from a V1 (DA/SA), but either 209266 or 214164 can be used.

zCQ9.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.