What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USP45 TLR-3 questions

Himrightthere

Contributing member
I have a question if anyone has experience using the TLR-3 for the USP45.

Do you find it difficult to activate the light and maintain a solid grip?

How is the durability for basic range and HD?

RetropM

I think it's an excellent option for the USP (see my avatar). It is my primary HD gun and I have fired it extensively at the range without issue. I actually like the lower-output light for indoor HD. I don't have issues running the light and maintaining a grip, although folks with smaller hands may.

Himrightthere

Contributing member
I think it's an excellent option for the USP (see my avatar). It is my primary HD gun and I have fired it extensively at the range without issue. I actually like the lower-output light for indoor HD. I don't have issues running the light and maintaining a grip, although folks with smaller hands may.
Thank you for your reply! Do you have a holster for it?

RetropM

Thank you for your reply! Do you have a holster for it?
I do not have a light-bearing holster for it as I do not carry it in that configuration. That being said, Black Rhino Concealment appears to make one and they have a TLR-3 option. I have one of their holsters for the HK45CT and couldn't be happier with that one. I'm sure there are other makers that also make great holsters for it.

Himrightthere

Contributing member
I do not have a light-bearing holster for it as I do not carry it in that configuration. That being said, Black Rhino Concealment appears to make one and they have a TLR-3 option. I have one of their holsters for the HK45CT and couldn't be happier with that one. I'm sure there are other makers that also make great holsters for it.
I’ll take a look. Thanks!