What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Mark 23 Picture Thread

Guyanaman1963

My very first HK, I bought it new in 1998 it was the beginning of a very bad itch.........

I also have the original hard case. The suppressor is a Brügger et Thomet Impulse II.

View attachment 9212View attachment 9214
View attachment 9213
Very nice!!!
I would take the manual out of the plactic holder and put it under the Velcro flap of the case for safe keeping. The ink may stick to the plastic... but im sure you know that already… just an observation!!!
M.

AGG

Staff member
My very first HK, I bought it new in 1998 it was the beginning of a very bad itch.........

I also have the original hard case. The suppressor is a Brügger et Thomet Impulse II.

Very nice European Model. :)
The last time that I saw this it was in Luxembourg. ;)
If you are in the U.S., who imported it? :unsure:

Tony

Sabre671

IMG_2201.jpeg

Have a NIB BA date code MK23 inbound. LBT holster is the best I can do right now. Still need a LOBOS, Surefire XVL2 and suppressor.

AGG

Staff member
Have a NIB BA date code MK23 inbound. LBT holster is the best I can do right now. Still need a LOBOS, Surefire XVL2 and suppressor.

Welcome to the site. :)
Excellent holster, and congratulations on the newest acquisition. ;)

Tony

Sabre671

@AGG Thanks Tony. Didn’t know the forum existed until last night.Good to see your posts again. I’ll post my MK23 when it arrives!

Sabre671

IMG_2263.jpeg
G DG finally picked up my BNIB 2010 safe queen MK23. HK grease in tact. Never been broken down. Lubed and AAC muzzle protection added. Waiting on another D LOBOS mount release. Hoping to get a Surefire VLC2 for modern LAM perfection. Suppressor unknown.

Sabre671

Does the safety on the MK23 limber up? Mine is stiff as hell….I’ve 1911’s that I had to actuate the hell out of to loosen em up. I’m hoping that is the case

AGG

Staff member
G DG finally picked up my BNIB 2010 safe queen MK23. HK grease in tact. Never been broken down. Lubed and AAC muzzle protection added. Waiting on another D LOBOS mount release. Hoping to get a Surefire VLC2 for modern LAM perfection. Suppressor unknown.

Very nice. ;)

Tony

Sabre671

Why did they do this? I thought I was in the minority, but I hate it. Makes the platforms look off. Has me searching for older safe queens amongst their line ups. Anyone has a line to HK motherland, tell them they’re ruining the sex appeal…
Definitely preferred v. the CIP/N and date code underneath the trigger guard (2020 transition). :)

Tony

AGG

Staff member
Why did they do this? I thought I was in the minority, but I hate it. Makes the platforms look off. Has me searching for older safe queens amongst their line ups. Anyone has a line to HK motherland, tell them they’re ruining the sex appeal…

Because Germany became a member of the CIP: 🙄

Tony