What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Hershey

Mccriding

Hi everyone.
Checking in from Hershey PA. I just signed up for a membership though I've been reading posts for quite awhile.
I'm hoping to find out what my HK is worth of anyone can help I would appreciate it. I'm not sure if asking is frowned upon on this forum or not.
I've got a tan USP tactical that I love but I could use the money for some things that have come up. I've heard the tan is rare but I can find what they go for to ask a fair price.
Thanks for any help and I apologize in advance if that question is not allowed.
Cheers

Attachments

• PXL_20221113_144507412.jpg
    PXL_20221113_144507412.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 13

Guyanaman1963

Hi everyone.
Checking in from Hershey PA. I just signed up for a membership though I've been reading posts for quite awhile.
I'm hoping to find out what my HK is worth of anyone can help I would appreciate it. I'm not sure if asking is frowned upon on this forum or not.
I've got a tan USP tactical that I love but I could use the money for some things that have come up. I've heard the tan is rare but I can find what they go for to ask a fair price.
Thanks for any help and I apologize in advance if that question is not allowed.
Cheers
Welcome brother!
Is that the Combat Model? Beautiful weapon.
M.

GuntherRommel

The AE custom combat's were not the tactical model, they had Novak sights and grip tape and no eagle case. but I am sure you knew that @Guyanaman1963. I sold one of these a few years back for around $1400 but they have gone up alot. I think it would go for $2500 +/- on GB

Attachments

• 20200411_133433.jpg
    20200411_133433.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 8

Guyanaman1963

The AE custom combat's were not the tactical model, they had Novak sights and grip tape and no eagle case. but I am sure you knew that @Guyanaman1963. I sold one of these a few years back for around $1400 but they have gone up alot. I think it would go for $2500 +/- on GB

Thanks Brother…. No I did not know that! I DO NOW!!!👍
M.

Mccriding

Thanks for the information guys. I saw an od green one on the other HK forum that they were asking 6500 for. I was getting excited thinking I had something crazy expensive in my safe.