Recent content by Gumby510

  1. Gumby510

    Thinking of taking the plunge

    Well, after thinking long and hard about it ive decided to go with neither and go with a full size mp5 40/10. What ultimately steered me in this direction was parts availability, knowledge based and seeing the rifles shot side by side.
  2. Gumby510

    Thinking of taking the plunge

    Ha thanks, not helping. Sounds like mp5k 40s are a bit finicky which is something im not looking for
  3. Gumby510

    Thinking of taking the plunge

    Well once again im thinking of taking the plunge into the ump clone world. How this normally goes for me is I get the itch for a mp5k 40/10 then the price just kills me. Then I go to a ump 40, my issue with the ump 40 is what your getting for the money. Always seems high for a simple blowback...
  4. Gumby510

    Anybody put a HK45C magazine release in their USPs?

    I have them on both of my usp compacts. Wouldnt have it any other way.
  5. Gumby510

    Have a look at this extended USP40C Magazine with a Horse Foot Floorplate

    Well, I dont carry it like that. I have a different setup for that. Standard height sights and 12rd mags with both the flat and finger baseplate.
  6. Gumby510

    Checking in

    I have 2 different suppressors. ( both thompson machine suppressors) A smaller (cqc) and a larger one (full/standard), difference is about 2in. The smaller can has great balance and handling even with the tlr1 attached. The larger can attached overall it just feels like too much. To...
  7. Gumby510

    Checking in

    Member from the other, same name. I hope everyone is well. Gumby
Back
Top