Have a look at this extended USP40C Magazine with a Horse Foot Floorplate

Hk-USPC-40

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 15, 2020
Posts
759
Location
Hk USPc40 V1 AI
Feedback: 1 / 0 / 0
This is in a thread @ HkPro about Suppressor sights for the USP Compact..
gumby510 cut a 10 round mag + a 12 round & mig welded them together & used a longer spring from a USP 40 high cap magazine
Says it holds 15/16 Rounds
He looks to be a car guru, I'm going to PM Him & ask to Join Here..
Looks Very Tactical, I also note He says something about 40/10mm too??

https://www.hkpro.com/threads/suppressor-sights-for-usp-compact.530450/#post-3812125

20190219_130241_2.jpg
20190219_173628.jpg
 
Lots of cool stuff.....but isn't the compact aspect of it gone?
Well, I dont carry it like that. I have a different setup for that. Standard height sights and 12rd mags with both the flat and finger baseplate.
 

Attachments

  • 20200619_163034~2.jpg
    20200619_163034~2.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top