Recent content by Red Ryder

  1. Red Ryder

    New P30 Issue

    Got my P30 returned last week for H&K for inspection. All's good.
  2. Red Ryder

    Nice Article Posted on MSN about HK Products

    It appears that the article has been deleted.
  3. Red Ryder

    Celt on deck

    Yes, I went over the wall from HKPro. It's a little friendlier here.
  4. Red Ryder

    New P30 Issue

    Today I also learned that even with a generous amount of Slip EWL CLP gun lube to the P30 the ejected shells can be annoying when they pelt you in the face. Seems like even my recent lesson to lube my machine, FedEx charges to return a P30 to H&K. I am rather disappointed as my P45C, VP9 and...
  5. Red Ryder

    New P30 Requires Lubrication

    To continue: SLIP 2000 EWL CLP Gun Lube certainly helped a lot. The ejected shells no longer hit my face and even land in a pocket on the left side of my shirt. I do have a question: as the pistol is new with only about 100 rounds through it, can I expect to the ejected shells to fly even more...
  6. Red Ryder

    New P30 Issue

    I applied the H&K recommended Slip EWL CLP gun lube to the P30 and the spent shells now go to the right and miss my face.
  7. Red Ryder

    New P30 Issue

    I took my brand new P30 to the range the day I picked it up from the FFL on Tuesday, 9/8. Thinking H&K would have lined the slide rail with some lubricant I went to the range to try my new P30. Well it turns out that there was very little lubricant on the slide rail. This caused me to get...
  8. Red Ryder

    New P30 Requires Lubrication

    I bought a P30 last week. I took it to the range and got pelted with spent shells. Of course I was disappointed. This never happened to me with any HK pistol. I called HK when I returned home and was told to purchase SLIP 2000 EWL CLP Gun Lube and lubricate the pistol. Before I had time to...
  9. Red Ryder

    P30 Holster Input

    https://www.wrightleatherworks.com/
  10. Red Ryder

    What did you buy for your HK today?

    A Wright Leather Works Predator Pancake holster (actually on Friday, 9/4) for the P30 I hope to receive this week. https://www.wrightleatherworks.com/products/predator-pancake-holster Actually on Friday, 9/4/26.
  11. Red Ryder

    Why no love for the micro? CC9

    I wonder if the CC9 was made in the USA to avoid the tariff and depending on its acceptance H&K will start manufacturing more models in the United States.
  12. Red Ryder

    Why no love for the micro? CC9

    My P30 should be delivered next week. It comes with magazines illegal in nearby Colorado so I have to purchase a 15 round magazine if I go south about 15 miles.
  13. Red Ryder

    Black Writing on a White Background?

    Tailflash, thank you, that is so much easier to read with my 86 year old eyes.
  14. Red Ryder

    Black Writing on a White Background?

    Is there a way to make the website black letters on a white background? It sure would make it easier for me to read. Thank you.
  15. Red Ryder

    Why no love for the micro? CC9

    For a small 9 mm pistol for summer carry in a outside belt holster or pocket holster (I have both), I think this is the best choice. I've spent (wasted?) money on a lot of small 9 mm pistols that just don't measure up to the CC9. SIG Sauer P938, P365, Springfield Hellcat, Ruger LCRx (still...
Back
Top