What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 more for the stable.

Guyanaman1963

Thanks, would like to find the full ODG 45c at some point.
Im sure you will. Everything comes full circle sooner or later!
You renewed my faith in Florida GunTrader. I sold a few pieces on there, but buying…. Always seemed to be a scam,,, especially when I said I will only do a FTF.
M.

ENDER

Staff member
@jorayr97 Your 4th example is my favorite color combo. I like it better than the OD on OD example that I sold in 2020. But I do understand the need to check all the boxes.

jorayr97

Im sure you will. Everything comes full circle sooner or later!
You renewed my faith in Florida GunTrader. I sold a few pieces on there, but buying…. Always seemed to be a scam,,, especially when I said I will only do a FTF.
M.
I drove over to Lake City today and met the seller for a face to face transaction. He was the second owner and had never fired it. Apparently the original owner hadn't shot it much either, I would suspect less than 1 mag to be honest. The barrel hood doesn't show the typical wear of often shot weapon.

jorayr97

@jorayr97 Your 4th example is my favorite color combo. I like it better than the OD on OD example that I sold in 2020. But I do understand the need to check all the boxes.
The ODG and black is my favorite as well. Just have a hankering for an all ODG and would also love to find a P2000 ODG frame with black slide as well.