What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOLD 1967 HK Model 4 Complete Serialized Set Boxes and Docs

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew1182

This is the nicest and most complete Model 4 set that I've ever seen. I hate to part with it because I have no doubt that I'll never see another like it; unfortunately, I've bought some other things and I'm married. Something has to go and this is simpler to part with than the wife.

This is a first year 1967 Model 4 complete serialized set. Comes with serial matching .22lr, 7.65, 9k, and 6.35 caliber exchange kits. Original boxes, owners manual, and serialized test targets. The pistol itself is 99%+, all bores and springs on the cal exchange kits are 99%+, magazines are 99%+, the test targets are in perfect condition, owners manual looks new, and the only detractor is the boxes do have some deformation. I suspect they were stored somewhere exposed to ambient temperatures and polymer from the 60's isn't as resilient as that of today.

If you're looking to round out your collection with the cleanest and most complete Model 4 in the country, this is it. You won't be disappointed. Happy to provide any number of additional high resolution pictures to serious buyers. $3,500 shipped

I will entertain trades on HK91/93/94/sp89/PDW/P7's

QgpU3vl.jpg

RhPvGE6.jpg

h1rocdU.jpg

ZQnCo4d.jpg

sXs0lEX.jpg

ZQnCo4d.jpg

FCmByEJ.jpg

t9OUxAL.jpg

co1qC5w.jpg

79iG9fv.jpg

a0K846P.jpg

V7GNVXV.jpg
OPmn5AD.jpg

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
Absolutely gorgeous--- nice early sample--- I prefer the classic and correct, brown pistol grips. ;)

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.