What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th of July weekend, what are you doing?

GmanVP9

First off, everyone be safe this weekend!

Just curious what everyone had in store for this weekend?

I live by the beach, so in-laws are coming over for some burgers and dogs on the grill then we're going to head to the beach to watch some fireworks.

AGG

Staff member
Shrimp boil, grilling , fireworks, and being with the ones that I love. 🦐🥩💥❤️
Hoping all have a safe and wonderful 4th of July weekend. :)

Tony

Komodoj

Contributing member
Was supposed to go to a major machine Gun shoot. But due to getting 29 stitches in my mouth and have major oral/jaw surgery I’m stuck watching tv!!!:-((((((((

MMissile

Nothing special. We don't socialize much, and I hate fireworks.
Be safe and respectful of others.

AGG

Staff member
Was supposed to go to a major machine Gun shoot. But due to getting 29 stitches in my mouth and have major oral/jaw surgery I’m stuck watching tv!!!:-((((((((

Recover quickly--- we celebrate in our own ways. ;)

Tony

Guyanaman1963

Dang! I would have preferred the Machine Gun shoot to the Oral surgery and 29 stitches!
Praying for a quick recovery for you!
M.

andrew1182

Having my annual party of course! About 6 years ago my neighbor and I were up drinking in the wee hours of the morning on the 3rd. We formulated a plan to have a party the following day on the fourth. When our wives woke up we told them and they said we were drunken idiots and no one would come on that short of notice. We couldn't let them be right so we continued drinking, drug my 1000lb smoker out front by the road, threw 60lbs of pork shoulders on it, and flagged down every neighbor that drove past to invite them. We had about 45 people that year. Last year we easily had over 200 people. This year we got cleared to do it at the neighborhood pool, other neighbors rented a bounce house for kids, and we got a 40x20 tent coming as well. Who knows how many people we'll have this year. Anyone local to Lexington, KY? LoL

AGG

Staff member
Having my annual party of course! About 6 years ago my neighbor and I were up drinking in the wee hours of the morning on the 3rd. We formulated a plan to have a party the following day on the fourth. When our wives woke up we told them and they said we were drunken idiots and no one would come on that short of notice. We couldn't let them be right so we continued drinking, drug my 1000lb smoker out front by the road, threw 60lbs of pork shoulders on it, and flagged down every neighbor that drove past to invite them. We had about 45 people that year. Last year we easily had over 200 people. This year we got cleared to do it at the neighborhood pool, other neighbors rented a bounce house for kids, and we got a 40x20 tent coming as well. Who knows how many people we'll have this year. Anyone local to Lexington, KY? LoL

That is an awesome story--- and sounds like fun. :D

Tony

CIH8240

Shrimp boil

Wow that is our plan too! Never made one before so my first try at It! Probably have a few beers and my cousin and his family over as well!

Last edited by a moderator:

AGG

Staff member
Wow that is our plan too! Never made one before so my first try at It! Probably have a few beers and my cousin and his family over as well!

Shrimp, corn, potatoes, sausage (lemon halves, optional)--- and plenty of Old Bay seasoning.

Tony

Attachments

• Old Bay.jpg
    Old Bay.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1