What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 pistols for sale on gunbroker

Lamont

Staff member
Member (seller actually) banned for:

1) Engaging in commercial behavior after having been warned by Tony. (It was pretty much the reason he was here anyway.)

2) Losing it like a fucking child when told his game was over. "Take your rules and shove them up your ass." What a prince of a guy.

Let this be a warning to others with the same intent. We are not here for people like this to hawk their wares and make money whilst pretending that is not what they are doing. That is a different site where they can pay for that privilege. His BS will be left up here so everyone can see what he was doing and what his reaction is when he was told to stop running his game here. And what happened to him. "Pour l'encourager les autres". This brain dead fuck apparently thought that quoting an French Foreign Legion maxim ("To encourage the others") made me a commie.

Hello,
Your fellow staff member Lamont has Threatened me due to my signature.
If that is the case, go ahead and delete my account. As a combat Marine veteran and an American Patriot, I will not stand by and allow some little commie bastard to threaten me.
https://www.hkproshop.com/forums/conversations/kick-my-ass-off-of-here.1852/#convMessage-7002

You would think that as a former Marine he'd have a better idea of what constitutes a threat. Obviously not a 03 series guy.

This site is for the members, but it is ours. By ours, I mean Brobus, Ender, AAG, and myself. We started it. We own it. As such, we make the rules. "MoD" thought he could appeal to one of us over the other. That doesn't work, as he found out. We are all committed to keeping this site independent of the BS that caused us to start it. 1000+ members says we are doing something right.

All should understand this, ProShop is not a venue for people who are in business to get free/cheap advertising and hawk their wares. That is the other site. Being a paid member here means you can sell your personal stuff at that level. $50 is pretty reasonable for that. The $1K or whatever that is paid elsewhere is.....elsewhere. That's where an 07 FFL needs to be. Or Sturmgewehr.com, who also charge for the privilege. Such are welcome here as well, but not at a commercial level. No one is. That's ProShop. Period.

That "combat Marine veteran/American Patriot" stuff is pretty thin gruel. Is there anyone on this site who is NOT an American patriot? Few I think, no disrespect to our foreign members if we have any. I myself spent 3 solid years in Germany 78-81, as a US Army 11Bravo. "Infantry". I never came home on leave the whole time. 2 of it in West Berlin looking at REAL commies over the wall, the second year doing something about it. That's why I have a STASI file, and a copy of it from the BStU Archives in Berlin to prove every word I say about that. It has pictures. State of Illinois Dept of Corrections at Stateville CC near Joliet, it's where I got half of my scar collection and was nearly killed in the line of duty behind the walls. 6 years as a Contractor the years 2007-2015, 2 on DoD Force Protection contracts in Kuwait and Kosovo, 4 of it on WPPS with Triple Canopy in Baghdad on a PSD team. Team Three Zero, "Dirty 30". I'm an 07/SOT as well as an 08/SOT since 2015. But you don't see me telling people about that shit at every opportunity. Guys like him, you do. They never shut up about it. I run across a dozen guys a week who are ex-mil. Mostly you have to ask them.

Last edited: