What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A.C. Unity HK91/93 wide grip handguards?

31ST MEUSOC

Are those cooling vents in the front? They look pretty cool, the texture is quite different.
Yeah that's what it looks like to me and I am excited with more colors like od green and the coyote tan!

MSOGDAWG

Signed up for this and the AC unity 93/33 mag notification. I hope their coyote is closer to true coyote and not a sand or tan

31ST MEUSOC

Signed up for this and the AC unity 93/33 mag notification. I hope their coyote is closer to true coyote and not a sand or tan
I got an email back from Robert from RTG he said that they would be released in October so not much longer and yes want the od green one too and the coyote tan!

Vinz Klortho

That might look good on my K.
RTG is sooooo slow to ship though. Patience was never one of my strong points.
I've been waiting three weeks for a muzzle brake.

31ST MEUSOC

I just got an email back from Robert at RTG parts apparently they are making matching buttstocks as well here is a copy paste of his email below.

Black to start. Once our first buttstock is released we’ll start releasing the OD Green and a Coyote Tan. Dye lots of the polymer have been unavailable for production due to Corona Virus delays and closures. We have plenty of black.

Thank you
Robert
RTG Parts

Vinz Klortho

Has anyone heard anything about these yet? I dont want to send them an email if everyone else is beating down the same door.

31ST MEUSOC

I was the one who got the emails Rob said that they were shooting for October release well we are now in October so hopefully they will come out soon ?

31ST MEUSOC

W
Sorry, I was referring to October ETA.
What Rob said black would be first and once they got full production happens they will move to the other colors and that I guess could be months before we see the other colors.

31ST MEUSOC

I guess I was wrong let's say years for colors lol just fell on this old post!