What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another item to been-there, done-that list.....

MMissile

Went to a car-show in Richmond today. While registering, the woman at the table was talking on the phone to another person running the festivities. She said they had to get a car for the former "Little Miss Richmond" winners. I told her I had a ragtop. She asked if it was the beautiful green one?? I said it's green and pretty nice. She told the guy on the phone...."we got it handled". So, today I drove a couple women in a parade......cuda richmond.jpg

ENDER

Staff member
Went to a car-show in Richmond today. While registering, the woman at the table was talking on the phone to another person running the festivities. She said they had to get a car for the former "Little Miss Richmond" winners. I told her I had a ragtop. She asked if it was the beautiful green one?? I said it's green and pretty nice. She told the guy on the phone...."we got it handled". So, today I drove a couple women in a parade......View attachment 5131
I've already seen the car - where are the women? (asking for a friend) :whistle:

ENDER

Staff member
Oh, and you won't let me HK slap your 43, but you let them tape up that paint job! Just kidding :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Beautiful car

MMissile

I'll be taping-up something else, soon......

The car is so slick, the tape wouldn't stick, so I had to go over and under the doors.

AGG

Staff member
Went to a car-show in Richmond today. While registering, the woman at the table was talking on the phone to another person running the festivities. She said they had to get a car for the former "Little Miss Richmond" winners. I told her I had a ragtop. She asked if it was the beautiful green one?? I said it's green and pretty nice. She told the guy on the phone...."we got it handled". So, today I drove a couple women in a parade......

Very nice to offer your services--- that car is a chick magnet. ;)

Tony

AGG

Staff member
They are older women. Not the type that will get ya going.....

Or maybe they would, my apologies.

I have seen some that are pretty hot--- definitely don't look their ages. ;)
C-blocker. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

MMissile

This is the largest parade in Michigan. I was in it for 45 minutes, drove 15 minutes to get back to the lot I was at, then watched 45 more minutes of the parade. The Richmond "Good Old Days" is a slice of pure-Americana. Farm country, with old values and hard-working people. They have a demo-derby and figure-8 racing, as well as other events for the weekend.

I just received a couple pics this a.m. I was driving, so I wasn't able to take pics..........more to come.

These were at the end of the parade[ starting into residential ]. Downtown is very cool/old-school.

cuda Richmond parade 2.jpg

cuda Richmond parade.jpg

MMissile

The older one did. She loved it. She grew up in a time where girls, dug guys with hot-cars.

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
This is the largest parade in Michigan. I was in it for 45 minutes, drove 15 minutes to get back to the lot I was at, then watched 45 more minutes of the parade. The Richmond "Good Old Days" is a slice of pure-Americana. Farm country, with old values and hard-working people. They have a demo-derby and figure-8 racing, as well as other events for the weekend.

I just received a couple pics this a.m. I was driving, so I wasn't able to take pics..........more to come.

These were at the end of the parade[ starting into residential ]. Downtown is very cool/old-school.

I love old Main Streets like that. ;)

Tony