What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another P7 M10 Nickel Scammer (HELP)

Brobus

Staff member
Ok guys, we have another scammer trying to rip people off. Fortunately I know how things work on Gunbroker and have a plan. I’m going to place a $10,000 bid on this item. If someone (another member here) will bid a minimum of $7501 behind me it will wipe wipe out the “Buy IT Now” ao no one will get scammed. This is a 100 percent scam. I know who the real owner of this pistol is. There is absolutely now risk to you as long as you don’t exceed my $10k bid, but feel free if if you would like to to bid higher.

Last edited:

Guyanaman1963

Ok guys, we have another scammer trying to rip people off. Fortunately I know how things work on Gunbroker and have a plan. I’m going to place a $10,000 bid on this item. If someone (another member here) will bid $9900 behind me it will wipe wipe out the “Buy IT Now” ao no one will get scammed. This is 100 percent scam. I know the real owner of this pistol is. There is absolutely now risk to you as long as you don’t exceed my $10k bid, but feel free if if you would like to to bid higher.

Done! Know KO’ed the BIN!!!!
M.