What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AR SBR Efile

MSOGDAWG

And SiShop does it again....they pulled a similar stunt when 41F was going into effect. I have no use for those guys. Not one bit.

It took me 6 hours to get the first eFile F4 done and it was a complete pain in the ass. System crashing over and over, boxes not populating once filled in, and the pay box didn’t open up due to a pop up blocker on my computer.

“I’m from the Gov’t and I’m here to help you” are the scariest words ever heard!!!
SMDH, dang I hate hearing this. I think Im not gonna order a completed kit then. I am gonna order a kit and have it sent to my dealer and have him hold it till I form 1 the kit and get approval, then drill it myself. Wanting an OPS INC SPR clone suppressor for my MK12 MOD1 clone.

flybynt

My last pending form 1 which was submitted on Dec 15th 2021 was approved on Feb 19th 2022. So the 60 day backlog is about on target as it took this approval 66 days.

flybynt

My Form 1 was filed 2/2, prints mailed 2/2, and approved 2/22. I would say they are moving along pretty well.
Luck of the draw on the examiners maybe.

However I do find it strange when both of my submissions had the ATF 24 Month Exception Letter attached and prints in the mail asap.