What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATF Proposed Rule 2021R-05

AGG

Staff member
Sounds like it wants a record of receivered parts kits (that may be built into working firearms) and homemade firearms (including 3D-printed ones). ;)

Tony

Guyanaman1963

Sounds like it wants a record of receivered parts kits (that may be built into working firearms) and homemade firearms (including 3D-printed ones). ;)

Tony
I agree... but are they looking to have ALL the parts classified as a firearm? ATF can be really sneaky!
M.

MSOGDAWG

It continues to amaze me that we have an actual government entity that was created to infringe and over zealously seeks to continue infringing on constitutional rights.

Brobus

Staff member
Cars started out using steam engines, which later changed to internal combustion engines. Now we have electric cars. Guns started out as muzzle loaders which then changed to primer fired weapons (center fire and rimfire).Sounds like someone needs to come out with an electric gun that is not classified as a firearm. Who knows, it could be kinda cool since you might not need a suppressor. Oh yeah, I guess we can have a stock and vertical grip on it since it’s technically not a firearm. Hey Elon, please send me a PM if you are reading this! If the electric technology could be perfected then maybe we would not need a 4473 form since it would be considered a C&R piece. The constitution was signed with a feather and some ink, we know have a pen. Just because technology has changed doesn’t mean our rights should change!

Last edited:

Guyanaman1963

Looks like a mix between a SPAS 12 and SPAS 15. :unsure:

Tony
Yes it does... but I can make believe the carry handle looks like a G36 and if I squint and cross my eyes ... the display looks almost like it says “HK”!
How’s that for an imagination?!? :cool: :cool: :cool:
M.

kanewtervalve

I've never seen the ATF throw so much at the wall to see if it sticks before, everything they do is falling off like an octopus you get at the bottom of a cereal box.