What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad news - ATF is banning the import of MR223

Lamont

Staff member
Especially if there is a re-collection effort. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony
It would NOT be the first time.......
$15K? I passed on them at $7k….. maybe I should have at $7k??? 😂
M.
If you are an actual shooter more than a collector you can have a PWS long stroke piston gun and support an American company that's been around for 10-15 years (I have one I have shot extensively with zero issues) for around $2.5k.

Guyanaman1963

It would NOT be the first time.......

If you are an actual shooter more than a collector you can have a PWS long stroke piston gun and support an American company that's been around for 10-15 years (I have one I have shot extensively with zero issues) for around $2.5k.
That’s is good to hear!
While I love my HK’s, the price tag is not attractive at all. Especially when one realizes that the bulk of the tag is Import Fees, Taxation, and just plain old excessive markups . I get the supply and demand thing, but I dont believe that a $15k HK AR is so much better than an a American made AR!
Just my .02 cents on that!
M.

Lamont

Staff member
The 10" upper assembly of that registered semi SBR has been run suppressed on a Post Sample full auto lower, runs like a champ.