BW20

I think @flybynt hit every point!
im in! 😂
M.
I forgot one of my biggest gripes with the g3/91 its tiny cocking handle...use a LARGE format cocking handle like on the belt fed guns.

Also the bolt head design of the E guns seems like another welcome improvement.
 
Jeff built something along the lines we are discussing (the top half). I would make tube right/left side handle change-able. No stiffening plates. A FN scar lower module would work great.

1641013276765.png


Add this forearm maybe with the over-sized cocking handle.

1641013598303.png
 
Updated version. Externally it looks more like an AR-10 (and even seems to have an AR-15 A2/M16 A2 stock), but still roller delayed like the G3:

 
Updated version. Externally it looks more like an AR-10 (and even seems to have an AR-15 A2/M16 A2 stock), but still roller delayed like the G3:

I dont know if I want a new roller delayed AR pattern rifle.

I we are talking about a new rifle id rather see a scaled up version of something along the lines of stribog A3
 
I dont know if I want a new roller delayed AR pattern rifle.

I we are talking about a new rifle id rather see a scaled up version of something along the lines of stribog A3
I like that as well… but was imagining a .308 cal.
Either way I’m good the concept and think it would exciting to be on the ground floor of a build!
M.
 
I like that as well… but was imagining a .308 cal.
Either way I’m good the concept and think it would exciting to be on the ground floor of a build!
M.
yes me too, that what i meant in rifle caliber not 9mm.

I still want to see this bw20 variant get some wind under it wings!
 
I like the stiffening rails he put on this rifle
It would eliminate the standard style HK collapsing feature, but an ACR style or AR style would still work. I have an HK hydraulic buffer system that I designed right before I retired the shop. I may need to revisit that. :unsure:
 
It would eliminate the standard style HK collapsing feature, but an ACR style or AR style would still work. I have an HK hydraulic buffer system that I designed right before I retired the shop. I may need to revisit that. :unsure:
I like the idea of the ACR stock… the hydraulic buffer would be a nice touch.
M.
 
I believe he's the guy who posted both videos. Either way, it seems that roller locking isn't dead, even if HK (aside from the MP5) now favors gas operated rotating bolt designs.
 
@Blackwing & @ENDER thank you . Yes I designed the two rifles.
bw21 platform is Ar style with similar ergonomics . However it does not uses the same upper & lower receiver. It’s upper & lower receiver internal and external design are different. the one in the video has a G3 mag . However in next version it has an Ar style mag well & mag so bolt hold open is incorporated in the design .
bw20 has a sheet metal receiver, in-line stock, improved buffer , some improvements to the BCG group , lower that has a new trigger group and mag well . Lower will be polymer with steel reinforcements in final production products. Stock is adjustable with with a cheek piece which can be changed as per requirement. It comes in 12 14 16 and 20 inch barrel length .
 
@Blackwing & @ENDER thank you . Yes I designed the two rifles.
bw21 platform is Ar style with similar ergonomics . However it does not uses the same upper & lower receiver. It’s upper & lower receiver internal and external design are different. the one in the video has a G3 mag . However in next version it has an Ar style mag well & mag so bolt hold open is incorporated in the design .
bw20 has a sheet metal receiver, in-line stock, improved buffer , some improvements to the BCG group , lower that has a new trigger group and mag well . Lower will be polymer with steel reinforcements in final production products. Stock is adjustable with with a cheek piece which can be changed as per requirement. It comes in 12 14 16 and 20 inch barrel length .
Welcome Brother!
Wow! You designed this… that is amazing!
Can you share a little about yourself please?
I apologize for being so forward!!!
M.
 
Back
Top