What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO TORNADO TECHNOLOGIES !!

Lamont

Staff member
Not anything you care about getting back anyway, They've had a Walther PPK/S slide with PP barrel, and a Walther P1 slide and steel P38 barrel of mine for a couple years plus now, never answers the phone, never responds to emails. There are other such stories all over the net on other boards. It's too bad, they used to do good work and were the "Go To" guys for barrels threading but obviously those days are past. Now they just steal your shit. THIEVES!

Lamont

Staff member
Good idea. Done. Apparently they get negative reviews "closed", BBB shows 17 complaints closed in the last 12 months and 28 closed in the last 3 years. So they are still around, their website is still active, but they are just a black hole for your stuff, what goes in doesn't come back out.

UltraFudd

Geez,

And I was looking for someone to cut & thread an 8” P9S Hunter barrel. Anybody got a reliable smith, and not one whose turnaround is measured in millennia? I don’t buy green bananas anymore! 🍌

Lamont

Staff member
Allegheny Arsenal's name came to my ears in this regard but I have not talked to them about it personally.

Lamont

Staff member
Received the following info from an AR15.com member, and the following input from a P.I. who has been dealing with this stroke job. "Bobofthedesert" is my screen name on AR15.com, Gunbroker, etc..

bobofthedesert
10/19/2023 11:43:44 PM PDT
Tornado Tech
Hey!

I saw your post in the thread about TT and wanted to share some info with you.
I'm another person Mike fucked over, and he's become completely unreachable.
There's a local private investigator who has stopped by his shop, and has gotten people's stuff back on their behalf.

Here's his info:
Mark Ososke
Oregon Investigator # 33719
PI Services
http://pi-info.com/
503-643-4274 PO BOX 157, Beaverton, OR 97075

If you're looking to go the legal route, here's some other people to talk to:
Detective Anthony Johnson, Hillsboro PD 503-615-6791, 503-793-4083 (cell)
DA Jeff Lesowski 503-846-8671
BATFE regional Industry operations investigations, Michele Neilson 503-331-7830

He used to work at a local shop, and they may have a way to get ahold of him. They're absolutely not at fault for his actions, and hes since been fired, but when I talked to them they said they'd pass a message.

MK Tactical, 503-746-4113

Hope this helps you get some resolution.
END OF MESSAGE

From the P.I.

I am recommending keep pressure on officer Anthony Johnson and most of all the Washington County DA's office.

Then if you want you can file an Oregon Small Claims on the subject. This page will give you more info. https://pi-info.com/small-claims-questions-answers/

I do not think making trips to his house will get your parts back. Officer Johnson has done so with no results. I had luck visiting him over a year ago, but since then he has only responded to a few of our clients that have filed small claims.

We need the DA to get on him.

Thanks
Mark Ososke

Lamont

Staff member
What a jackass
Yeah it's hard to understand without having enough information as to why a formerly solid service provider goes bad like this. Maybe someone introduced him to crack, who knows, but there is no reason to still have your website up or still be soliciting business, whatever the explanation. Gotta get the word out so less people get rooked by this turd.

Brad4065

Yeah it's hard to understand without having enough information as to why a formerly solid service provider goes bad like this. Maybe someone introduced him to crack, who knows, but there is no reason to still have your website up or still be soliciting business, whatever the explanation. Gotta get the word out so less people get rooked by this turd.
Hmmmmm.....this sounds familiar with.....I don't know....something starting with an "M" ????? Or ......."I@F"??????

That sucks donkey ba#ls. What a thief, in my opinion.

Lamont

Staff member
To be fair, a lot of people have a PMB as the mailing address on their FFL, due to limited hours of availability to the public. I don't do "Brick and Mortar", nor do I sell to the public FTF in my own state, all on GB or to previous customers in other states. I do need somewhere for all the mail to go since I am only at the business premises for the two hours on one day a week as mandated by ATF. If he is an ATF Licensee, he is required to have a physical address as his premises location. Not using it as his mailing/shipping address may or may not be an indicator.