What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expanding from hkpro😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamont

Staff member
Kent, truth is, I am not here much. Maybe once every six weeks for maybe 20-30 mins. The traffic is so low, that any more frequently isn't necessary. I wish I still owned HKPRO. It's making a crap ton of money for Canadians.

I saw something on here that I felt like commenting on, and thus made my presence known. My last post was in September of last year. It's amusing to me that your post takes issue with the term bitterness, and then expresses exactly that. What's most interesting is that, unlike you, most members here are also there, even while they're denigrating us here. I suspect for the same reason, because there's not much traffic here. That doesn't bother me. But in the case of Elkaholic, I was wrong on the dual identity, and we didn't handle that right. So, I made that right, and he's back.

I am not perfect, not anywhere close, and I blunder daily. But I always try to do better, and I know that others aren't obliged to see life that way. Regardless, I wish you and this site well.
LOL, you just can't help describing this as bitterness, because that word to you seemingly describes something to be "gotten over". The bitterness part, such as it may have ever been to begin with (I personally felt none) was probably over pretty quick. Since this is a public conversation, I feel obliged to respond to this bitterness BS, where you get to somehow imply that nothing that ever happened that would be worth us "never getting over it" when in fact there was, and we have. Years ago. It has nothing to do with bitterness, it has to do with knowing the character of that site and (shocker) wanting nothing to do with it. At all. For all the protestations, nothing ever changed, it's SSDD over there.

You find that fact "interesting" do you? I would say "indicative". Not "surprising" Pro has been around for how long? Yes of course most of our members were there first and unless they deliberately and purposefully end their account, yeah, they are on both. But make it sound like something other than the very simple and no overtones explanation I just gave for that.

Of course it doesn't bother you. That is a throw away statement, are we bothered when another longtime Pro member has the last straw and joins up here? Nope.

There's no bitterness. We're not enemies. We just don't want or need anything to do with the old site or anyone who runs it, because of how they run it. "The Canadians did it" is cheap nationalist hoo-ha, as previously noted the site is run as it was previous to the acquisition. The same acquisition that no one wanted to mess up by talking openly about Mark Wagner while he ripped off the Pro membership for thousands of dollars. 9 fucking months you allowed him to continue after SB was told face to face at SHOT what he was doing, and how. "Proof". And in the end it required US, THE MEMBERSHIP to do anything about it. NOT YOU. You allow manufacturers who build guns that don't run to edit their Paid For threads to eliminate references to same. And you wonder why so much of the quality traffic between long time members of Pro is now over here on ProShop, with constantly growing membership. No one else wonders. You don't get it, no matter how much you think you do, this is us telling you that you don't. Take our word for it. Or don't. Whatever.

There is no need for a reply. You are blabbing to satisfy yourself, not anyone here. You could just go away and stop trying to be part of our site. Perhaps your absence would assuage this imaginary bitterness you refer to, lets give it a few years and see, shall we? You have your own. Except you don't. Since you have so little reason to be here already, try dialing that back to zero. You'd probably love it if we banned you, then you could squawk about that too. And if you keep up with SSDD, we will. But only after a reply like this one that makes it clear to anyone who ever wants to know that we didn't do that until you kept coming around where you are not wanted.

AGG

Staff member
Kent, truth is, I am not here much. Maybe once every six weeks for maybe 20-30 mins. The traffic is so low, that any more frequently isn't necessary. I wish I still owned HKPRO. It's making a crap ton of money for Canadians.

I saw something on here that I felt like commenting on, and thus made my presence known. My last post was in September of last year. It's amusing to me that your post takes issue with the term bitterness, and then expresses exactly that. What's most interesting is that, unlike you, most members here are also there, even while they're denigrating us here. I suspect for the same reason, because there's not much traffic here. That doesn't bother me. But in the case of Elkaholic, I was wrong on the dual identity, and we didn't handle that right. So, I made that right, and he's back.

I am not perfect, not anywhere close, and I blunder daily. But I always try to do better, and I know that others aren't obliged to see life that way. Regardless, I wish you and this site well.

Glad that you were forthcoming on @Elkaholic. ;)
However, the traffic here is excellent--- better than scammers and fluff posts (as well as probably "BOT" new members) over there. :unsure:

Tony

AGG

Staff member
Since this is a public conversation, I feel obliged to respond to this bitterness BS, where you get to somehow imply that nothing that ever happened that would be worth us "never getting over it" when in fact there was, and we have. Years ago.

I found solitude in November, 2020. :giggle:

Tony

Blackwing

AGG that was total sarcasm brother! They wanted extortion over there and when I didn't agree, KABOOM! I'm actually a little torqued that the "Pro" is on this site at all getting a forum for "his side".

AGG

Staff member
AGG that was total sarcasm brother! They wanted extortion over there and when I didn't agree, KABOOM! I'm actually a little torqued that the "Pro" is on this site at all getting a forum for "his side".

Active membership pending. :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Lamont

Staff member
Yeah.......it's been a bit of a "work in progress", about 3 years now, we have been ignoring anything we can and dealing with what we could not. Just trying to keep it level when we have a bunch of fucking children rocking the boat for a short list of reasons. None of which are our concern. We wanted a break, we made it. These are the folks chasing us around with this
"can't we all be friends" shit. No, we can't that's why we left, are you fucking thick or what? Go away.

Tom is a fucking liar, he is on the site 2x a day, not 2x a month or whatever. We wanted to make it hard for people to get banned here, even him, or they can try and claim we are just like them, and he has been given the rope he volunteered for.

Let me make this clear. As a website, HKProshop wants nothing to to with HKPro or the people who run it. To expect that we will continue to tolerate Tom's back handed remarks (trying not to get banned I guess) about our site is not realistic. But then if "realistic" ran Pro, we'd not be having this conversation.

I have a stepson like this unfortunately. A source of great disappointment to his mother and I. Never listens. Does almost the dumbest shit possible in a given situation. Never changes. Pro never changes either. How or why would it, the same regime is running it. Ownership has been proven to mean nothing. SSDD.

ProShop members need to understand, by having dual membership on both sites, they allow this guy to make his claims about us relative to them. We already know that much of their supposed new membership since we all left is bots. Gotta keep those Canadian overlords happy or they'll fire you I guess. You can still read everything on Pro if you have to. There might be less "volume" of action here, but as Tony previously observed, the real stuff is here. Over there, "old news".

overkill8000

Contributing member

Tom serious question, I don’t think it’s you or anything either. Why does the elite uas threads keep getting nuked on pro? A guy today posted asking what he should do about getting his T2 hoods he paid for and hasn’t gotten from a HK pro vendor. People in the comments were being respectful and giving good info. Also how many other people on pro are waiting for hoods and they don’t know what’s going on due to suppression of info. In reality the signs were there from the get go that the dude was a liar and shady. It was posted here as proof, he just said sorry I lied and got to keep lying. Everytime he was proven a liar the threads got nuked. I think HK pro should atleast have a thread posted to explain to people that they aren’t going to get their stuff. It was a bad judgement call to keep supporting the guy and digging him out of his own grave. We all screw up, I just don’t understand why someone on pro keeps nuking info that’s helpful. I’d also like to add, I hate that I have to post this question here instead of on pro. But I feel I would be banned by someone (Not you Tom, someone else) else on pro for even asking a question that makes sense

Last edited:

overkill8000

Contributing member
This was just posted, so hopefully this holds true. But this also isn’t the person I think is usually nuking the info.

IMG_0286.png

Lamont

Staff member
Tom serious question, I don’t think it’s you or anything either. Why does the elite uas threads keep getting nuked on pro? A guy today posted asking what he should do about getting his T2 hoods he paid for and hasn’t gotten from a HK pro vendor. People in the comments were being respectful and giving good info. Also how many other people on pro are waiting for hoods and they don’t know what’s going on due to suppression of info. In reality the signs were there from the get go that the dude was a liar and shady. It was posted here as proof, he just said sorry I lied and got to keep lying. Everytime he was proven a liar the threads got nuked. I think HK pro should atleast have a thread posted to explain to people that they aren’t going to get their stuff. It was a bad judgement call to keep supporting the guy and digging him out of his own grave. We all screw up, I just don’t understand why someone on pro keeps nuking info that’s helpful. I’d also like to add, I hate that I have to post this question here instead of on pro. But I feel I would be banned by someone else on pro for even asking a question that makes sense
đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł.

Was his name Marc Wagner? OMG, seriously LOL'ing here, you know we say things never change but we usually mean it somewhat non-specifically. "HKPro members getting ripped off by đŸ€„ and nothing being done about it. Sounds familiar somehow....đŸ€”

"The Connected Are Protected". It's how our country is run, and it's how Pro is run. If you're paying, you're playing. This is why we don't allow that shit on ProShop.

(Yoda voice) "You will be. You will be....."

HKPRO

Hey Kent, I have been on here a couple times a day lately in relation to this thread. Especially when I get heads up from people privately that your bitter rant is continuing.

That doesn’t make me a liar.

After this calms down, and the site traffic goes back to one or two posts a day, I won’t be back as often.

You’re a bitter asshole and you’re a hypocrite as well. You don’t want anything to do with HKPRO, but you never miss an HKPRO meet up at shot show.

What’s up with that?

You hold grudges. Tony has gotten over it. Why can’t you?

Do us a favor and stop the hypocrisy. Stay away from the HK booth during our meet up in 2024.

Overkill, we would not ban you for asking the question. The latest thread has not been nuked, but it has been closed for further comment. It was already starting to devolve with the publication of a picture of his old logo.

The guy is facing a felony assault charge and isn’t going to be able to deliver. That has been explained on the thread and people can see it. We didn’t see through his bullshit quick enough to stop a lot of that.

If you ever have any doubts about anything there, just contact me privately.

Kent, go ahead and ban me. You just can’t shut up about us.

“You don’t allow that shit here” because nobody’s posting here. You don’t have scammers because there’s no appreciable traffic. Face facts. You took your marbles and went home but you come back all the time too.

You can have the last word, sanctimonious bullshit that it will be.

Tony, my comments about your site traffic have nothing to do with you. I appreciate your magnanimity, and I wish great success for this website. I was content to stay quiet after the first of Kent’s rants, but I don’t take kindly to being called a liar. That’s not you.

If you think it’s time to shut me down, I will respect that. If you leave me intact, I won’t comment further on this thread, subsequent bitter rants, notwithstanding.

overkill8000

Contributing member
đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł.

Was his name Marc Wagner? OMG, seriously LOL'ing here, you know we say things never change but we usually mean it somewhat non-specifically. "HKPro members getting ripped off by đŸ€„ and nothing being done about it. Sounds familiar somehow....đŸ€”

"The Connected Are Protected". It's how our country is run, and it's how Pro is run. If you're paying, you're playing. This is why we don't allow that shit on ProShop.

(Yoda voice) "You will be. You will be....."
Its the era tac sunshade guy who bought my custom made ones. Then he backwards engineered them and told everyone it was his idea, and his design was based off a real ERA tac mount he had in hand (Which was my mount not a real ERA TAC). He was recently arrested for assaulting police and other stuff. This is all after he was caught lying about countless things on HK pro and Snipers Hide. PRO banned him finally after he kept blowing up every time we caught him lying. His vendor status was removed and deleted, but unless you're in the know, you wouldn't know that normally. It was like 5-6 people everyday fact checking him to previously made statements, and also having to tiptoe around about accusing him so they didn't get banned.

overkill8000

Contributing member
Hey Kent, I have been on here a couple times a day lately in relation to this thread. Especially when I get heads up from people privately that your bitter rant is continuing.

After this calms down, and the site traffic goes back to one or two posts a day, I won’t be back as often.

You’re a bitter asshole and you’re a hypocrite as well. You don’t want anything to do with HKPRO, but you never miss an HKPRO meet up at shot show.

What’s up with that?

Do us a favor and stop the hypocrisy. Stay away from the HK booth during our meet up in 2024.

Overkill, we would not ban you for asking the question. The latest thread has not been nuked, but it has been closed for further comment. It was already starting to devolve with the publication of a picture of his old logo.

The guy is facing a felony assault charge and isn’t going to be able to deliver. That has been explained on the thread and people can see it. We didn’t see through his bullshit quick enough to stop a lot of that.

“You don’t allow that shit here” because nobody’s posting here. You don’t have scammers because there’s no appreciable traffic. Face facts. You took your marbles and went home but you come back all the time too.

Tony, my comments about your site traffic have nothing to do with you. I appreciate your magnanimity, and I wish great success for this website. I was content to stay quiet after the first of Kent’s rants, but I don’t take kindly to being called a liar. That’s not you.

If you think it’s time to shut me down, I will respect that. If you leave me intact, I won’t comment further on this thread, subsequent bitter rants, notwithstanding.
leaving it up would be great so people know, I had Kriss954 messaged me last week on pro asking about his T2 sunshades. So the news is just now hitting some people that have been waiting.

AGG

Staff member
Closing this thread--- starting another thread here, if you want to comment.: :unsure:

Tony

Last edited:

Lamont

Staff member
Hey Tom,

Smooth move dude, or so I'm sure you thought. I'm talking about the post you just made and then quickly erased. "Testing 1-2-3, just seeing if I've been moderated". Quickly grabbed my phone for the pic.....

You're like my stepson, you don't learn. Goodbye.

What’s up with that?

Again, "bitterness". LOL. "Nobody is posting here". Same shit, you're a fucking broken record.

What, the H&K Booth belongs to you? I was there for about 3 minutes, handed off the Winchell's to Angela for the staff and LEFT. "Your event" was already 90% over, but you wouldn't know that, because you were not there to see, you were just told I was there during that time. This is how easy you are to see right through. Plus I live 20 minutes from there, showing up isn't a big thing. You make it sound like I went there just for "your" event. LOL, yeah, "nothing new to announce", that's WHY I spent a whole 3 minutes there this year.

I will, thanks. Not that I need your permission. Make it look like our idea to ban you, then squawk about it when we do. Pathetic.

Can't shut up about you? LOL, we only talk about you guys when the subject gets brought up over here. You're "mirroring" again Tom. Look it up. We don't even think about you much, we left so we wouldn't have to.

No, we don't let people pay us for "Vendor" accounts where they are allowed to edit the actual Pro website to remove all negative references. THAT IS YOU GUYS. PROVEN FOR YEARS. Like Marc Wagner, you and Pro (and Vertical Scope) are complicit in their fraud. Basically you don't like attention being called to your actions, or lack.

Dude, did you learn ANYTHING about dealing with people since you were a child? You're such a great guy Tony, Kent's a bad guy, blah LOL blah......."but if he thinks so, you will respect that." You're such a POS.

Tony's not shutting you down. I am. But guess what, we vote on that shit around here. And you didn't get his vote either.

WE DON'T WANT YOU AND YOUR PRO BS AROUND HERE. FUCK OFF.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.