What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantastic M13

andrew1182

I saw this gun listed on gun broker a couple of weeks ago. There were only two pictures and it had not received any bids yet, so I reached out to the seller and asked if he would be interested in cancelling his auction and selling it outside of GunBroker. He told me it was in great shape, and he sounded like a pretty solid guy so I wasn’t overly concerned with getting additional photos at the price we agreed upon.

I finally had a chance to run over to my FFL today and pick it up. WOW! I’ve got quite a few P7’s but this is the absolute cleanest one I’ve ever seen in person. I disassembled it for a closer look and there is not a single imperfection anywhere on the gun. I’m very confident it’s only seen factory test fire rounds. Super excited to have a fat trigger Chantilly show up in this condition. They’re getting harder and harder to find.

IMG_4975.jpgIMG_4976.jpgIMG_4974.jpgIMG_4978.jpgIMG_4979.jpg

Davisdonl

I saw this gun listed on gun broker a couple of weeks ago. There were only two pictures and it had not received any bids yet, so I reached out to the seller and asked if he would be interested in cancelling his auction and selling it outside of GunBroker. He told me it was in great shape, and he sounded like a pretty solid guy so I wasn’t overly concerned with getting additional photos at the price we agreed upon.

I finally had a chance to run over to my FFL today and pick it up. WOW! I’ve got quite a few P7’s but this is the absolute cleanest one I’ve ever seen in person. I disassembled it for a closer look and there is not a single imperfection anywhere on the gun. I’m very confident it’s only seen factory test fire rounds. Super excited to have a fat trigger Chantilly show up in this condition. They’re getting harder and harder to find.

View attachment 10656View attachment 10657View attachment 10658View attachment 10659Good day,

I am glad she went to a good home … enjoy!

V/r
Don

andrew1182

I am glad she went to a good home … enjoy!

V/r
Don
Beautiful gun! She won't be lonely for her family around here! If this was your gun, can you confirm round count for me? It's as clean as I've ever seen.

AGG

Staff member
I saw that--- amazing sample--- congratulations on an excellent acquisition. ;)

Tony

Davisdonl

Beautiful gun! She won't be lonely for her family around here! If this was your gun, can you confirm round count for me? It's as clean as I've ever seen.
Good day,

I had it for ~four years. I didn’t fire it during that time.

V/r
Don

ENDER

Staff member
I love it when a plan comes together. Congrats to both of you. She is beautiful.