What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FDE MP5 mags - $68 w/code HK15

Tailflash

Just ordered 5 for...I have no idea why. Guess so I can gloat when I see 'em on GB with a (known) red background with "Uber Rare" "Collector's Grade" "Limited Production" (etc.) in the auction title...knowing that I'm part of that 'dust collectors club'. Got a few T-shirts too...

Reactions: red

MasterJP

Contributing member
Down to 105.
Whoever can tolerate the color, has several hours left.

Tailflash

And OOS this morning... Now if HK could import some new A3 Stocks and 4-Pos Burst Trigger Pack Frames (w/ambi selectors) in RAL8000, I might have a use for these mags...

evort

Contributing member
Thanks!! I went looking, USP45C magazines were available (OOS on RTG), so I bought some. Better than paying $90 on ebay or GB.

flybynt

RAL8000, to me it looks like something that came out of the southend of a northbound toddler.

I could not bring myself to order just to have them collect dust or even gasp refinish them.

red

Contributing member
I received my two mags today, and they are in perfect condition.

I actually like the color. It's a much darker baby turd yellow than expected, but then again I've never changed diapers.

I think this picture is a pretty accurate representation of how it looks in real life:
fde mag.jpeg

AGG

Staff member
I received my two mags today, and they are in perfect condition.

I actually like the color. It's a much darker baby turd yellow than expected, but then again I've never changed diapers.

I think this picture is a pretty accurate representation of how it looks in real life:

Thanks ;) --- maybe use them for blanks (v. blue tape). :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

• Haha
Reactions: red

Guyanaman1963

I see that Uber Rare is trying to sell these for $300 on GB, so dumb
WoW!!!!! I’m sorry, but why would anyone be dumb enough to pay 300.00 for ANY magazine? Its got 6 bids and up to $95.00 bucks, but still!!!
I can see someone paying a bit more foe MP5SD Straight Mag from like dated 1975 or something but man... $300.00 for $68.00 mag!
M.

AGG

Staff member
WoW!!!!! I’m sorry, but why would anyone be dumb enough to pay 300.00 for ANY magazine? Its got 6 bids and up to $95.00 bucks, but still!!!
I can see someone paying a bit more foe MP5SD Straight Mag from like dated 1975 or something but man... $300.00 for $68.00 mag!
M.

Have you priced SIG AMT magazines lately? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

HK12Step

Not that anyone here would go the $300 route, but if someone feels they missed out on the Webshop pricing, Saab95v6 has them in stock for $75 each with free shipping. Just an option if anyone is still looking. 172 left as of this post.

AGG

Staff member
Not that anyone here would go the $300 route, but if someone feels they missed out on the Webshop pricing, Saab95v6 has them in stock for $75 each with free shipping. Just an option if anyone is still looking. 172 left as of this post.

And @Saab95v6 is a fellow member. ;)

Tony